2.4

"
i
will
microwave
your
foot
"
______________________________

EVERYONE WAS IN SHOCK AT THE NEWS THEY HAD JUST RECIEVED——jack angrily paced around back and forth,

"jack calm down..." sadie says trying to reign him in, but it was no use, he was stressed and furious,

"the FUCK do they mean that their bodies weren't in there?! WE FUCKING SAW THEM GET LOCKED IN THERE!!" he shouts as he has his hands on his head in distress.

chief harbour grabbed jacks shoulder to get him to stop pacing,

"we think either someone messed with the footage or they somehow got out another way... we don't know..." he said to everyone.

"...our first lead at the moment has come to a dead end, we have no idea or direction that they could've gone in..." he continues disappointingly saying to everybody.

everyone was silent, they didn't even know what to say, they were in awe, how was what just happened even possible?

kate put her head in her hands as tears brimmed in her icy blue eyes, they are fucking GONE... it doesn't make sense.

kate started internally panicking, she couldn't lose anybody else, lexie was the only family that kate had left, she couldn't lose her baby sister too.

kate started rocking back in forth out of anxiety, everyone in the room started to tear up... even the police didn't know what to do.

the group JUST got miles back after such a traumatic year that he had gone through, now he's gone, again.

the officer beside chief hopper noticed everyones emotional outbursts at the current situation,

"we sent some detectives in to investigate the freezer..." he said as he walks forward, everyone nodded trying to keep as much hope as they could still valid.

kate nodded with her body still shaking, trying to hold in tears,

"hey..." chief hopper says as he grabs kate's shoulder to make her look at him, "...we are going to do everything we can in our power to find them..." he says, she nods.

"come on lex, hang in there, i'm gonna find you i promise" she repeats inside of her head over and over.

__________________________________

blackness, all over, the endless darkness began to envelope everything around it, destroying all light in its path.

it was taking over,

sucking all light away from vision, not one twinkle of hope left after the deep black of the color takes it's glint away from the surface.

the blackness began to become thicker, faster, and stronger, as if each sparkle of light that it annihilated made it stronger.

it became closer, and closer, until it was taking up the last bit of vision visible, before endless darkness was only seen for absolute eternity.