『019』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

The rest of the movie went on like that and you didn't even realise when you fell asleep cuddled in his arms..

Continue~

The light poured through the curtains as you realised that it was finally weekend. The whole week has been very tiring. You got up and got freshed up as all of your friends decided to meet at the school gate. New week, new vibes . You said to yourself as you got ready for the day ahead.

 You said to yourself as you got ready for the day ahead

( What you wore)

You were very excited as you were going to visit an amusement park after such a long time. You came out of the room to find Jimin working on his laptop. "Woah, you rarely work". You said as he looked up and eyed you from top to bottom, then got back to his work, saying nothing. Is he on his period or something?? I didn't knew boys had mood swings too. You shrugged at your own thought.

"Okay then good luck with your work" you said and came out of the room. You walked when your phone buzzed. You opened your phone..

Unknown
Try not to die
in the park today
bitch..
8:23am (seen)

You
Well then you try not
to mind others business.
8:23am

Unknown
Oh wow, look
I am scared..
Huh, did that
head bang of
yours got a lot
serious??
8:25am

You clenched the phone in your hand..

*Do you want to block Unknown??*
Yes/No

*It is an emergency number, process failed. Please try again*

*Do you want to block Unknown*
Yes/No

*It is an emergency number, process failed. Please try again*

Unknown
Had fun blocking
me?? Wow I love
your dumbfounded
expression..
8:27am

Unknown
*Sent a picture*
8:27am

You felt like the world around you stopped for a second.. The picture..
That is me..it was your picture from behind..you were wearing the same dress in the picture that you are wearing now, standing in the same place where you are standing now..
This picture is taken right now..

You quickly turned back scanning the empty hallway behind you, not a soul could be seen..
You got another picture, it was your side profile, again it was taken right now..You shoot a glance towards your right, but there was nothing but walls and silence...

You ran outside as fast as you could, you kept glancing at your phone as it buzzed every second..you got pictures of yourself running, then pictures of you looking at your phone, pictures of you looking back to see of anyone is following you or not while running..

"Woah watch your way" you collided with someone. " Ari??" You led out a sigh of relief when you saw your friends.."Why are you running like this??" Jennie asked. "Uh, well I thought I was late" you said. " Oh no you aren't" Lisa said. All of you walked out and booked a cab to go to the amusement park.

The park looked beautiful from outside, even though it was a Sunday, there weren't many people. You quickly spoted your friends who were all wearing masks..the obvious idol life.. "Hey guys" you waved and rest of your friends followed you. "Arianna.."
Moonbin was running towards you but was pulled back by Eunwoo. Everyone giggled at the sight. Anne and Medori greeted Eunwoo and Moonbin as all of you knew each other. "Okay guys, this is Lisa and this is Jennie" you introduced rest of your friends. " Nice to meet you guys, I am Eunwoo, this is Moonbin, Jinjin, MJ, Rocky and Sanha" he introduced all of his friends. " So you guys are a boy band??" Lisa asked. "Yeah, it's ASTRO" MJ said. "Guys let's go inside.." you were dragged by Anne as everyone walked inside talking in groups.

The day was really great, you didn't got any text message and everything went perfectly fine, every now and then few fans came up and asked for autograph from the members. Idol's life must be difficult.."Yeah it is" you turned towards to see Eunwoo smiling at you, "Oops, I said it out loud" you said as you giggled. "Hey let's go there" he dragged you to the Ferris wheel..you saw all of your friends getting along with eachother well, a smile crept up your face...
••••••••••••

"Fuck, I wasted so much of my energy"
Medori said as you all seperated ways.
" Guys, I think I will go to Library to study a bit" you said as soon as you entered the school. "Yep, we should get back to our room and study too" Anne said to Medori. " Even more ATPs are about to get wasted.." Medori said..you chuckled and made your way to the library..

After reading for some time, you got up to roam around the huge ass library to take a break..You looked around, when a book caught your attention on the most corner most shelf, you took the book out The European History..wow, intersting..
You were going to open the book when something on the shelf caught your attention.. you quickly kept the book that was on your hand on the near by table, as you quickly pulled out more books from the shell..and it came on full display, somebody has hidden this behind the books..

Something that you were sure of, was that this was someone's Journal, but whose?? And would someone hide there journal in the library?? You were facing a huge delimma, wether or not you should open it

Something that you were sure of, was that this was someone's Journal, but whose?? And would someone hide there journal in the library?? You were facing a huge delimma, wether or not you should open it..This didn't looked old, this one looks pretty new. Is someone pulling a prank?? So many questions, swirling in your mind.

Your curiosity took the better of you and you opened the button on the book by trembling hands...

The pages were slightly crinkled and went a little pale, you blew the dust from the first page as the words became clear...you brushed your fingers slightly over the words...

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍
If found, R̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶ keep it to yourself....It's meant for you..
______________________________________

Wohooo..guess who is back with daily updates?? Meee ofc...

So things are getting interesting in here...

Stay tuned...