The day that they left

.
.
.
.

"YOU LIAR!"

"Sir, please trust me. I-i didn't do anything!"

"You'll explain it later in the police station."

"B-but sir! I didn't do it!"

"He's lying! He killed my daughter!"

"Just because i see things that you or anyone can't see doesn't mean i'm a criminal!"

"Enough!"
.
.
.
.
Just because we see things that they don't see, doesn't mean we're criminal.

My father was right, normal human are selfish...they tell lies on everything about us.

We didn't choose to be special.

They just keep coming to us, begging for help.

We just wanted to help "them"

We see things that normal human don't see, or as you may call...Ghost, monster, supernatural being or anything that you would want to prefer it as.

.
.
.
.
.
That day when my father left, killed by the civilian of the village. I saw how they have tortured my father to death...we were called a liar.

They set our house on fire...good thing that i can save myself. I was foolish to beg "them" save my father.

I called the police, but before i could those human called FBI have come to see what is going on.

The FBI had saved me , they explain everything to me and they even capture all of the civilian that cause's this.

The FBI had offered me a child protection program.

I followed my instinct and declined the offer as an exchange to become one of them.

I kept begging and begging them.

Eventually they did, I tell them my reason my achievement and my condition.

They accepted my story.

They train me all day to become stronger.

They allowed me to attend school but in one condition.

To Never  tell anyone about myself.

I kept that condition.

I've grown to hate "them" they were the one who caused my father death. If they didn't existed, my father would still be by my side.

I've changed from the gullible child that i am to someone different.

I stayed at miss Kimberly's house, she's a very nice person. She understand my condition and she is a part of the FBI that i admired.

The first time that I saw her was nerve wracking.

"So what's your name?"

Her voice was so calming.

"My name is Willow"

"My, what a beautiful name! I'm Miss Kimberly. Nice to meet you!"

I've been fostered at Miss Kimberly house for 3 years.

This year i'll be 10 year old.

Since Miss Kimberly is my foster parents, i followed her last name.

My name is Willow Stone.

It's a common last name and i liked it.

Today she asked me out of the blue.

"Oh yeah, i haven't heard your story!"

"Huh?"

"Would you mind to tell me your story?"

"S-sure, I-"

"Wait! I'll go first!"

"Ok?"

"Before you came here, this house is so quite...it's just me and my husband that lived here. We had no kids but we managed to live together. My husband was  a doctor and i'm an FBI agent. It might have been the pollar oposite but we loved each other dearly. But unfortunately my husband died from a dissease, from that day onward i live by myself in this old house. But when i was told to come to the office 3 years ago, I was thrilled when i saw you! I wanted to adopt you so bad!! You are a very cute child and look so fragile. The head chief told me about you being a victim of the whole people from your village. I accepted you and i want to help you! And that is my part of the story. Now tell me yours!"

Her story is admirable.

"My father and i lived in a normal looking village at first. It's just me and my father lived in a small house. My mother died when giving birth to me so, I didn't remember her. My father have carried the original blood line of our family. He can see that normal people can't see. From a week after we moved, the civilian would always found my father talking alone and they labled him as weird. The civilian hated my father for being a "liar". Three years ago my father was tortured to death at night, and i saw everything. I was scared to do anything until they set our house on fire. I managed to get out before the fire touch my skin and so from that point to the end our story is the same."

"You know, your somehow always look so calm and collected and so mature your different fron any of the other kids."

"I-i'm sorry..."

"No, i liked your personality you can be a very cool FBI agent!"

That simple word had gained my trust.