Are you ready?

Stepping off the terminal and Into the rush of the airport I search for my luggage. Finding my signature suitcase which is covered in a variety of brands stickers, ranging from vans To chaco( my best friends request of course
since she's utterly obsessed with them). I grabbed the sticker splattered luggage and walk towards the exit part. Thinking back on the 7 hour flight from my snowy state of Wisconsin to the very sunny and extremely hot state of Florida. The plane trip was full of unhealthy snacks that I bought and netflix thanks to on flight wifi!
Searching the crowds of gleeful families looking for their loved ones who have arrived, I look for my sister. Well not technically my sister, god knows our mothers wouldn't be able to handle us as biological siblings. As I kept searching I finally found a set of all too familiar green eyes. My eyes widened in joy as both of our eyes connected!
In that moment time flashed as we both dropped whatever was in our hands and rand towards each other, engulfing each other in hug!
"Damn Maddi...gain a few pounds?" I joked as we hugged each other.
She chuckled," same could be said about you Sammy!" I chuckled in response as we pulled away.
Maddisyn, mis Amiga, is practically my twin except for the fact that she's a brunette and has green eyes while I'm over here with blue eyes and blonde hair. Except I'm not the 5"8 dumb blonde. Neither is Maddi. We don't even exceed 5"4 and none of us would even be caught dead with a low B.
We giggle*we like to call it giggling to sound more girlier but in reality it's more of a snort and chuckle mixture* as both of us realize that we are practically twinning.
Both of us are in our airplane attire considering she just flew in from South Carolina 2 hours ago.
Both outfits consisted of sports T-shirts- mine is soccer whilst hers is lacrosse- Adidas training pants . I'm sporting my infamous blue sperries and maddisyn with her chacos.
Both of us acted like fools screaming very unladylike words. To this jammed airport in Miami Florida, we were just some crazy teenage girls who need to hush up....but to the internet we were the YouTube queens...
Also known as Maddix2chikenpatti and Samisnotaman
Two extremely crazy and weird youtubers who have come to Miami along with other youtubers and viners for a meet a greet with the fans.
"So you should see the hotel room!!fucking amazing!! We have a full glass wall that shows the beautiful beach. I'm totally thinking bikinis and seeing you get rejected by a middle schooler again" she says with a smirk as I flash back to the time when we were at her lake house and I totally got rejected by a middle schooler who in my defense looks very much like a hot high schooler(Maddi would agree) riding a jet ski. It's sad to say that that is NOT the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.
"Sounds like a plan mad dawg. But ummm....how are we getting there?" I asked confused as to how we are getting to our amazing hotel.
"Some person is picking us up....duhhh" she replied giving me the 'BRUH' hand.
"Aca-scuse me bitch" I blurted out sassily.
"You aca-heard me...now move along ya ding-dong, I'm pretty sure that's us right there!" She said excusing me..wait did she just say..
"Ding-dong...the hell?" I said as I hurried up and ran to the car with her.
By the time we got into the car we were panting thanks to the 95 degree heat of the Florida sun and the running we did.
The driver cranked the ac and off to the hotel we went.

Walking into the hotel was like a dream..but the room was even better.
To quote my dumb brunette friend...fucking amazing!
After taking an hour just to stare at the room, finally it was time to settle in considering we would be here for the next two weeks!!
I looked at Maddi. She matched the same smirk that my own face was wearing as I plugged in my iPhone to the speakers and blasted the music.
I walked over to her to the beat of the music and readied myself for the sassified lyrics.
"Whatcha know bout me?
Whatcha whatcha know bout me?"

Maddi cracked up as did I as we both dropped it down low like the white girls we are to lipgloss.
As the music blasted on and on while Maddi and I settled in a knock on the door interrupted our jam sesh.
Since I was closest to the door I answered it seeing Hayes grier, a fellow viner who I met 2 months ago at an event. Hayes is pretty chill and we totally have the sibling connection that makes our friendship fun.
"Would you mind turning down your music? It's hard focusing on kim kardashian west's ass when you two are probably in here Twerking with your freaking loud ass music thank you very much" Hayes sarcastically and playfully snapped as I scoffed.
"Oh Hayes...sweet sweet Hayes...." I trailed off.
"But seriously, the real reason I wasted my precious energy to come and tell you and maddi's beautiful faces was because we are all going to meet outside in an hour for dinner and bonfire. Kind of like a meet and greet for all of us here so then we know each other. Well that's it! Oooh and bikinis are mandatory!" Hayes finished with a wink and turned around to leave. I slammed the door and turned to see Maddi taking what I hope is a snapchat and not a selfie that she plans to post on the gram.
"Hey there hot stuff..whatcha doin?" I asked her quizzically.
She shrugged and dropped her phone on the bed and turned her attention to me.
She smirked. She also had this glimmer in her eyes. It was scary..
I gulped loudly,
Her smirk grew,"so, swimsuits are mandatory huh?"
And with that, god I pray for my safety!