prologue

The girls raced along the castle corridors. With the grin they each displayed, it was not difficult to assume that they were up to no good. Though both girls were, for the most part, harmless, they both had a knack for causing trouble to anyone they deemed worthy of their 'focus.'

Riley and Rhysa were chaos in human form. Riley was the quieter of the two, but anyone who knew the two girls was aware that she caused more trouble than Rhysa. The reason few knew this though was because Rhysa got caught more often. Rhysa was a tornado; she was a force of nature that few could tame.

"Oof" Rhysa let out after running around a corner and slamming into another person. Riley kept running, knowing full well that it was always each sister for themselves at times like this. Rhysa looked up at the tall ginger that had blocked her escape. "Hey, you ruined the perfect escape."

The tall guy looked behind her and raised an eyebrow before turning to look at his brother. "Um, Georgie?" 

Before his brother could answer, they were interrupted by another voice.

"Ahh. I should have known you two were involved with Ms. Connors. Thought you could get away with it? Well, it's detention for the three of you." Though Rhysa had not been at the school for very long, she instantly recognized the voice of Filch. But who were these two boys?