Taming You (33)

Lisa's one week stay in Thailand was fun, as usual. She visited the company more often and would hang out with her co-agents whenever it's their free time. She even treat them with foods and beers which made them so happy, especially Bambam and Jackson who are so stingy.

Last day, Lisa also visited the foundation that her Mom and late Grandmother supported. The kids were so happy seeing their favorite person visiting them again for a long time despite their sickness, that was only the second time after Lisa had the accident that she pay them a visit. She play with them all day and took a lot of photos using her new camera. Before leaving, she promised the kids that she'll be back soon with her loving girlfriend which excites them more.

"They looked so happy here, I hope one day, God will treat all their cancers. It is so hard seeing as young as their age pass away. They all deserved to live a happy life, but as per Nini, life has always been unfair." Lisa said as she look through the photos on her camera.

"We are all doing our best to give them all the treatment that they needed, honey. Yesterday, the headmistress called saying that the kids were so happy upon seeing you. It help them a lot." her mother tap her shoulder and get the camera from her grasp. "Pack up now or you'll miss your flight."

"Aren't you going to visit me there?" Lisa pouted and look at her mother.

"I'll tell your father about it, honey. If we go and visit you, we want it to be a week or at least three days long not just a day. Leaving both the company and the restaurant for a week is not that easy, but we will surely visit you. I am excited to meet your girlfriend and your friends." she smiled at her pouting daughter.

"When can I go back to work mom? It's almost three years, I missed leading my team." the question made her mother pause for a while.

"Soon, when everything is all good." she simply said.

"Everything is fine now." Lisa said. Her devil of a father is stuck in the prison and her head is also in a good condition.

"Soon. Just pack up. You only have three hours so hurry." her mother said and left her room.

Lisa sighs as she watch her mother step outside her bedroom door, the door was left ajar. She's at her Penthouse, after she was released from the hospital her parents didn't let her go back to their house. It's not yet time for that,  and Lisa also was not ready to faint again. Jennie might really go here in Thailand if that ever happens.

"Lalisa, I know you're still not moving a muscle. Pack up now or I won't let you go back to Korea." she heard her mom's voice and it sounded pretty serious so she immediately grab her clothes and toss it inside her small luggage. She misses her Nini so as much as she wanted to stay longer, she can't.

"Pack up neatly. Fold your clothes, young lady." her mother said again as if she can see Lisa moving inside her room. "I can't see you, idiot. I just know you so well and I knew you'd just be your lazy self and won't even try to fold your clothes." her mom added as if she heard Lisa's thoughts.

"Woah, moms are really scary." Lisa muttered under her breath as she neatly fold her clothes and put it nicely inside her luggage.

It only took her twenty minutes and she immediately zip it closed and grab the handle of her luggage. She look around her room and it was still pretty empty, she don't have enough time whenever she's here to decorate her room. She's just always out and spent her time with her love ones.

"I'll fix you when I get back here soon." Lisa said while looking around and step out of her room. She saw her mother in the living room with a magazine on her hands.