Chapter 1

Jewels POV

I'm Jewel I'm 16 years old and I am 5'6 with blue eyes and light brown hair. I live in L.A. with my best friend Alex. She's 19 with dark brown hair and is 5'9 with gray eyes. Our moms are best friends they always have been and that's how we came to be best friends. Today is my birthday and Alex got me magcon tickets. Today I turn 17 and Alex turned 19 three days ago. she owns the house we live in now. it's an awesome two story house with a pool and six bed rooms its ssssoooooo cool. It was here high school graduation present from her parents and she invited me to come live with. The meet and greet starts at 1:00 and it's an hour away and right now it's 9:30 which gives me and Alex enough time to eat get ready and go. "Hey jewel want some food becuase I'm gonna make something if you do?" Alex said popping into my room "yea, sure" I said looking up from my phone. "Ok great I'll call you when it's ready unless you wanna help?" "Sure I don't mind." "Ok let's go then." "Ugh okie" I said like a little kid getting out of my bed and following Alex down stairs to the kitchen she went into the pantry and grabbed pancake mix then she grabbed some bacon and four eggs and some bread I pooped the bread into the toaster oven and started laying the bacon out and putting into the microwave while Alex mixed the pancake batter next I started to heat up the pans for the eggs and pancakes. When we were done we ate cleaned up. By then it was around 10:45 so we started getting ready first we helped each other pick out cute out fits (on the side) then Alex took a shower and when she got out I went in and we helped each other with make up and stuff (also on the side with the outfits). It was around 11:50 when we decided to head out.

A/N hey guys sry this is short but I will be updating soon probably tonight but I still have other stories to write so yea love you
-Lizzy💙 and Haley❤️