Chapter 1

I stare into the mirror, thinking about where I'm about to go. I study my face, puckering my lips and applying lipstick. I can't believe I'm actually going through with this, I don't even know who Jack and Jack are. Damn, Paige for being sick.

I walk into the kitchen, to grab a quick breakfast, and see Paige sitting on the couch with a bowl of soup. I sigh loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh hey, Maya! I didn't see you there. Are you excited to take my place at DigiTour?" Paige said, with a raspy voice. I felt so bad for her.

"Why don't I just stay home and take care of you? You look pale, and you look like you need someone to look after you."

"Oh stop, you will thank me after you come back from the show. Now go on and get into your car, I'll be okay." She reassured. I groaned and went out the door, walking to my car.

10 minutes later

I look for the ticket stump to get inside and realize it was VIP @ 3:30. Ugh I'm late. She didn't tell me it was VIP either, now I'd have to meet them... I don't even know who they are. I get out of my car and walk up to the back door of the building, slowly knocking. A few seconds later, an attractive--very attractive teenager, with a strong jawline, opened the door. He was tall, wearing a gray sweatshirt and a red checkered scarf. He puckered his plump lips and looked me up and down.

"What are you doing here?" He spits. I don't like his attitude--I think to myself. I show the guy the ticket stump and he nods and steps to the side, swinging his arm to the side, gesturing me to come in, sarastically saying After you m'lady.

"That was a little rude, don't you think? Do you treat all your fans like that?" I could hear the stranger smirk behind me.

"You're no fan, I can tell. You know how I can tell? Girls' knees wobble everytime they see me, yours didn't. So I know for a fact you don't know who I am. I've always been good at people. I have a natural instinct for what makes a person tick." I smirk and nod slowly, studying him. He looks so casual and kind, but comes off so rude and cold. How do girls stand him? I walk down the hall and I hear heavy footsteps behind me. I turn around and see him again.

"Is there something you need?" I spit at him.

"No, but according to your ticket, you have VIP access to meet Jack and Jack, and I'm Jack, Jack Gilinsky." He puts out his hand for a handshake and I slowly turn back around. He grabs my forearm, which sent a sense of annoyance but also an odd, exhilirating shiver. I hold in my breath and grind my teeth, trying to keep calm.

"Let. Go." I say under my breath.

"What's that?" he smirks, "I couldn't hear because the sound of you being a bitch is covering your mouth." I scoff, escaping from his grasp. My hand connects to his cheek and his head flies back to the side. He grunts loudly and begins to charge at me until a young blonde boy walks into the room.

"Hey, Jack. You ready?" He looks up at me and smiles, he's cute too.

"Yeah, Johnson, in a minute. Meet-" he looks at me realizing he never caught my name, "what was your name again?"

"Maya, Maya Conrad." I smile at the blonde. "I suppose you're the other Jack?"

"Yes, Jack Johnson. Nice to meet you Maya! But hey, Jack. We have to be out there, like, now." He grabs Jack's arm and pulls him down the hallway. I watch them both until they disappear.

After the show.

I stayed backstage because I didn't know who they were so security allowed me to hang out backstage. I met a couple of his friends, who were totally cute as well. Who are these guys? Who is Jack Gilinsky and why have I never heard of him? Why is he so irresistible, but at the same time, so obnoxious? I honestly couldn't stop looking at him, no matter how annoying he is. The way his clothes seemed to perfectly shape him. The way his hair looked messy but well-put-together. The way he spoke with a soft, but raspy voice. The way his rough hand fit perfectly onto my arm. The wa-

"Oh, you're still here?" Jack said, interrupting my thoughts. I turned around and my eyes met with big brown eyes. I stood up and nearly lost my balance, realizing the effect he began to have on me. This, he noticed and smirked. God, he's incredibly and unrealistically handsome. Why is he such a prick?

"Yes, I didn't want to leave without giving a final goodbye, as this will be the last time I'd see you and you were such great company." I smile sarcastically.

"Ah, yes, Miss. Conrad. It was such a pleasure meeting you, but I hope you don't think that." He moves closer towards me, leaning in to give me a hug. I could feel his hot breath as he moves his lips near my ear, indiscreetly, and he whispers, "I wouldn't mind running into you again... Maya." I shiver at the sound of him saying my name. He pulls back from our embrace, turning around and walks away. I look down at my feet and back up to see a wink coming from him, Jack Gilinsky.

***This is my first ever fanfic and I'm sorry it's so short, needed something to start off with, kind of like a teaser! but if you read this please tell me what you think!***