VINGT ET UN

I'm in the middle of reading some novels and lying on my bed when I heard my doors opened and two loud people approached my room.

"Sound Nightclub later, wanna come?" Isaac offered.

I glanced to them.

"Please Serigirl, join us!" Autumn insisted.

"I thought you will have your dinner date later?" I fired back.

"Duh, it's been a week since I arrived here, puro kami na lang kami ni Love ang lumalabas." sabi ni Autumn. Like stating the obvious thing to me.

"She insisted to go out with you and together with me, so club will be a right place for that." Isaac explained.

"Count me in. But how about Dorothy? We leave her here alone?" I asked because I am worried to her.

"No, she'll come with us. I bet she missed her night life, too." Isaac said.

"Okay then."

"But for now, I'll leave you two here and to have some girl talk. I'll see you later! Off to hospital! Bye Love! Bye Sity!" He said and kissed us in the cheeks like always.

"Good thing, you're not jealous whenever he kissed me to my cheeks." I stated to Autumn when Isaac is already out.

"Why would I? You're my best friend, Serigirl, and I know how much he loves our relationship than himself."

I shrugged.

"Serigirl, why did you dye your hair into brown?"

"Me and Dorothy was once bored here while Isaac is working in the hospital, and then she brought some hair dye, so this was the result of our boredom."

"By the way, I haven't asks anything to you. How's your life here? Does Isaac gave you any trouble?"

"I'm good here, they treat me like member of their family. Dorothy hired me as her model for her studio. Isaac, that assholes, well, uh, we're good but sometimes he make fun of me when he's bored and missing you."

"How about your health? How's your treatment? Isaac accidentally told me that you have lung problem."

"Uh, yeah, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, I'm doing great like Dra. Perry said and don't worry about it. Minsan OA lang si Uno kapag simpleng samid lang, ayon diretso na kami sa  hospital para sure daw na okay talaga ako."

"He really cares you a lot? Huh?"

"Yeah, sometimes he acts like my kuya. But he always an assholes. And I love him as my best friend and big bro."

"Lalo yata akong nainlove sa kanya dahil tinulungan ka niya and treat you like a family."

I smiled.

"Does Hayward knew that you're here at California?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told him that I'm off to work for vacation here and to visited my boyfriend. He knew my whereabouts but he didn't bothered himself to asked me who's the person I'm with. Privacy na daw for me."

Napa "O" naman ako at tumatango.

But suddenly Autumn's phone rang.

Nakita kong nagsalubong ang kilay niya.

She mouthed to me to keep quiet, so I nodded. And put it in a loud speaker, for me to hear whose calling.

"Hello Autumn."

I heard Calix voice.

"Yes, Calix? Do you need anything? I'm on my vacation in California in my boyfriend's house."

"Oh my bad, I thought you're not. I wanted to ask if you have any update with my niece?"

Autumn look at me and bits her lips.

"Not yet, Calix. I'll tell you if I have one."

"Okay. Thanks for answering my call. By the way, I also have business there with Clark and Eusebio, so I'll see you around with your boyfriend. Bye!"

"Bye." She ended it and look at me seriously.

I looked away and avoiding her gaze.

"What now, Serinity? What if they found out that you're here and hiding? What will you do?" She fired out.

I refused to answered it.

"I know you need to stay here for a while because of your treatment."

I let myself to keep in silent and trying to keep myself not to cry.

"Come here, let me give you a hug." She suddenly said as she opened her arms for me.

I hugged her so tight and buried my face to her right shoulder as cue, I cried a lot.

"Sucks! Ate Seri! What happened? Why are you crying? Do I need to call kuya right now? Halauh ate Seri please stop crying na, please." Dorothy panicked.

"Hey Dorothy, don't call your kuya. He's too busy with his work. She'll be okay later. But can you bring some water for Seri first? Thanks." Autumn stated.

She nodded and left us to the room.

I'm still crying on her shoulder and hugged her waist while she trying to calm me by combing my hair.

[Sound Nightclub]
I put a minimal amount of make up and I tied my hair into messy bun. I wore a mint green bustier top with denim jacket, black skorts and black pumps. I didn't bothered to get some bags.

"Serinity want some drink?" A friend asked.

"No, I have one but thanks anyway."

Dorothy tied her hair up, minimal amount of make up like me, white tank top, black ripped jeans and beige ankle strap heels plus a maroon round bag.

"Ate Seri, someone flirted me in dancefloor like sucks! Eww!" maktol ni Dorothy nang makabalik sa couch.

I laughed at her.

While Autumn fixed her hair in braided bun and light make up, pastel pink off shoulder floral two-piece dress and black peep toe heels, plus a a gray hobo bag. And Isaac wear a same color as Autumn, a pink swearshirt, white ripped jeans and black converse shoes.

Autumn and Isaac was flirty dancing on the floor like a wild beast.

Isaac don't have any idea what happened earlier. Dorothy shut her mouth when Isaac arrived from house to hospital. But I know he knew already because he's acting weird towards me. Only to me.

I acted like I don't care but I was bothered and I didn't like myself to asked him why.

"Can I seat here?" A man approached me.

"Oh sorry but that seat was reserved for my man. He just go to restroom." I lied because he sounds like flirting me, I don't buy with that.

"Oh my bad, see you around then." anito at naglakad paalis roon.

"That's rude." Someone commented behind me.

I did not bothered myself to look behind me, though, he voice was familiar to me. Whatever!

To be continue...