New Partner =)

*Cough Cough* This video is probably me in the future when I can't sleep and I have to go to school tomorrow *_*
Actually it will happen because I have school soon with all this COVID-19 stuff going on so... BIG OOF!!!
_________________________________

So you are going to school, you got your things ready and you were off. You went in (Car,bike,walking..Whatever you want) Until you were at school. You went into the hallway and inside your class was Alphys class, "O-oh! Hey y/n you must be the new student! Have a seat w-we were just about to do a project together so you can p-pick a partner!" You tried finding a partner but everybody seemed to be a bit rude. You heard a door open and saw someone with a green and one yellow striped sweater. "K-kris! You're late again!" Alphys said. "W-well we are picking partners f-for a project a-anyways so pick a partner!" Kris went around to find someone but just like how they treated to you they did to Kris until the only option was you. Kris looked at you and looked down. "Do..you...want to be my partner?" Kris said in a very quiet voice.                      [ Be kris partner? =)]

♡ Yes        No

Of course you said yes cuz you also needed a partner
Kris started blushing out of nowhere you were going to ask why he was blushing so much until-
*BAM!*
You saw someone open the door forcefully
Everyone was startled except for Kris, he was not scared at all..
"O-oh Susie! It's so nice to meet you! Uhhh we were just about to p-pick a partner for a p-p-project! Uhh you can b-be with... Kris and Y/n! Alphys seemed more scared to this "Susie" than anyone else. You were so confused why everyone was scared of her.
"Great.." Susie says in disappointment and closes the door with force. You can tell how upset she was to be with you two.

"Uh-m anyways guys u-uh everyone settle down we are about to do a lesson or e-else everyone is getting detention! Yeah detention!" Alphys was an about to get something until she paused "W-Wait! WHERES MY CHALK I CANT WRITE WITHOUT MY CHALK!!"
Alphys looked both you and Kris, "H-Hey you two! You guys go to the closet to find more chalk someone keeps taking my chalk!"
You and Kris look at each other and went down the door.

Once you guys were about to go to a hallway you see Susie eating chalk. You silently gasp as Susie turns around. "You guys are not going to tell right? If you do I might have to bite BOTH of your faces off!" She says as she slams both of you to a locker. You guys both struggle trying to escape until Susie drops both of you, "You know what? Whatever I don't feel like bite faces off today but if you guys do tell I just might need to got it?" Susie says as she shows you her teeth. You and Kris stay quiet as both of you walk trying to get to the closet while Susie follows you.

You guys make it to the closet, "Uuuh that closet seems pretty dark..." Susie nervously says as she sweats. It was all silence until Kris decided to go in, you followed him as Susie was still standing there, "H-Hey! Don't you dare leave me behind wait for me!" Susie then goes in with you guys.
The closet inside was all dark
"Uhh this is the closet?" You say
"Where the fuck is the path?" Susie says as she walks forward.
The floors then suddenly start collapsing, Susie backs up while you guys do the same until there were no more floor boards then you guys fall down into the darkness...