Kirishima x Momo

A little angst + fluff

Momo's POV

As I'm sitting in the main room random thoughts start popping up. Telling me I'm not important. I'm not as powerful as Todoroki or Deku. I'm not as kind and Tsu. I'm not as smart as Iida. I'm not as cool as Jirou, or as outgoing as Aoyama and Mina. I'm not as good as the rest of my class. 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Kirishima sits next to me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah... I'm ok. You don't have to worry about me..." That's a lie. "You don't seem fine. You can always talk to me!" He insisted. I break and start crying. He panics a bit but hugs me. I hug back.  "It's ok to feel upset Momo. Just know if you wanna talk about it I'm right here."

Kirishima's POV

I keep hugging her. I know she has low self esteem so I try to think of things to tell her. But for know I just listen. "I- I feel like... I'm not important... I'm not as strong as you all..." She sniffles. I didn't know she felt that way... "You are important. You're just as important as anyone else here" I stated. She sniffles a bit more. I wipe her tears away. "Thank you... Kirishima" She murmured. 

We sat there. I was just rubbing circles in her back to make her feel better. It was quiet and calming. I finally break the silence "Are you feeling better?" She nods. "Are you ok with being alone? Or do you want to come to my room?" I ask. "I want to go to your room... if that's ok..." she mumbles. I nod and stand up, helping her up. We walk to my room. When we get into my room I sit down on my bed, taking my shoes off. It's currently seven thirty. I lay down close to the wall waving for her to come lay next to me. She walks over and takes her shoes off. Then she lays down facing me. I wrap my arm around her. We quickly fall asleep. 

Momo's POV

As I wake up I feel something- Er- someone on my back. I open my eyes. Oh yeah I forgot I was in Kirishima's room. Our backs were touching. I carefully sit up and look at Kirishima. "Hey wake up. It's time for school." I said. He stirred and then sat up. "Good morning." He beamed. "I'm gonna go back to my dorm and get dressed see you at breakfast." I smiled.

Time skip because the author is lazy-

At breakfast I sat next to Kirishima. After everyone finished we walked to class together. We spent most of the day with each other. By the time we get back to the dorms I have a lot of questions from Mina and the others. I sit on the couch and listen to questions occasionally answering them. Behind me I hear Mineta talking to Kirishima. "You slept with Momo?? The prettiest girl in the class?? And the one with the biggest b-" He gets cut of by Kirishima. "Dude that's not very manly of you. Girls are not just objects to look at and play with. They have feelings. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go over there." 

Kirishima walks over and sits next to me. I smile he's so Kind. Mina perks up "Are you guys dating?" I freeze and start to blush. I look at Kirishima. "Are we? Are you ok with that?" I whispered. He nods blushing. I look back at Mina. "Yes we are." Mina squeals. 

The end

How was that? I'm taking requests so feel free to ask! I don't like smut so I probably won't do that. Please no ship wars thank you!

Words: 628