Niall Horans FanFiction

-----Niall Horan's FanFiction------

Imagine; you and your boyfriend Niall's one year anniversary is coming in one week. Niall is still on tour but is due back any day. Friday comes and tomorrow is your anniversary, you get worried Niall or any of the boys aren't responding or in town yet. You become sad. You get a text from Niall saying "hey babe, I love and miss you.xx" your face instantly lights up. You quickly respond , "where are you babe ?!". You become heartbroken when he responds "hey I'm so sorry babe, I won't be able to make it. Paul wants us to stay in England and Ireland for a while and visit with family." You instantly start bawling. You say okay and you had to go. The next morning, you don't even want to get up in the morning. Your mom yells for you at 12:00pm saying that someone is here for. You have no idea who it would be. You open the door and there stands Liam, your best friend. You hug him and say "I thought you had to stay in England!?" He tells you to be quiet, covers your eyes with a blindfold and leads you to a strange place you didn't recognize. It was an open field filled with nothing but lilacs and tulips. Then you see him, Niall James Horan, the one you love. You two run towards each other and give a big hug ! He says "you look beautiful in your teddy bear pjs." you respond with "well you can blame Liam, where did he go anyway?" you say blame Liam because Liam wouldn't let you get dressed. Niall says "babe I'm sorry if what I told you last night made you upset. I just really wanted this to be a surprise." He embraces you in a bug hug and says something you never would've expected. "Y/N, I know I've only known you for about a year but I think you're absolutely the most beautiful I've ever met. I don't ever want to lose you. Will you happily be my long-lost princess?" you scream "YES!" He gives you a piggyback ride back to his car. He breaks the news to your parents. They were in love with the idea. And you and Niall were in love with each other. Niall says "Y/N, I'm so glad you said yes. for months I've been waiting for my perfect princess and I knew that the first moment I laid eyes on you that you were the one. I love you Y/N."