Harry Styles FanFiction

💗💗💗 Harry Fanfiction 💗💗💗

Imagine; you and your boyfriend, Harry Edward Styles, four year anniversary is coming up. You expect him to pop the big question when you see him this Thursday for thanksgiving. Suddenly, you hear a knock on your door. You weren't expecting anyone, I mean you're sitting in your cookie monster pajamas with the new One Direction album blaring in your speakers. You go and open the door with annoyance and you see Harry's smirk and curls! You hug him instantly and invite him in. "Hey babe" he says in that beautiful voice. you guys just hang out on your couch and watch sappy love movies all night. The next morning you wake up and Harry isn't anywhere to be found. "Harry!!" you scream. He comes out from the kitchen. you ask what he was doing in there. He replies with "Just making you a delicious Wednesday breakfast, like a princess deserves." You go over and kiss him. He gives you a piggyback ride into the kitchen. the breakfast he made you was perfect. He said he had to go pick something up from the store for your guys anniversary tomorrow. You say okay sadly and go back into the living room and watch television. He comes back about three hours later. He says come with me. He takes you to the park where you guys first met, you recognized it very easily. The park was decorated with light green and pastel pink, your two favorite colors, and the rest of one direction was standing there holding a dozen roses all white. and there was your Harry dressed in all black, looking stunning, holding eleven real red roses and one fake red rose. you ask Harry what all of this was. He replies with "Will you marry me, my beautiful princess?" The rest of the band throws the bouquets at you. Harry hands you the bouquet of red roses, and he says "I'll love my perfect princess until the fake rose dies." he ends the heartwarming ceremony with planting a warm, tender kiss on your cheek. and says "I love you, princess."