ONESHOT

Day 1

Megamo Saikou, the son and heir to the Saikou company listened as his father talk about the Aishi family with such venomous tone and a hint of betrayal and sadness.

He continued to listen obediently when his father told him that the daughter of Ryoba Aishi, the one that caused countless of girls went missing which some of them were found murdered, is attending the Academy High.

Mr Saikou suspected Ryoba as the one who murdered them but there was no evidence pointing out to her and he have to stay silent. Besides, he still loved that woman who was already married and have a happy life despite speaking her name with such hatred.

Ever since Megamo was young, he never understood why his father love a cold blooded killer who wear the mask of an innocent woman.

A killer is a killer, and it's their job to capture them for justice.

His eyes strayed to the picture that was given to him. He saw an unusual girl with the darkest midnight hair and black eyes so soulless like a doll. Her face was emotionless, a perfect match for her doll-like eyes.

He never seen someone who looks alive yet dead at the same time, she piqued his interest.

Megamo nodded at him, his eyes were filled with determination, "I will do everything in my capability to capture her. I will make you proud".

Mr Saikou looked aprovingly at him, "very well. Dont failed me, Megamo".

"Of course, father" he replied politely.

So when he went to Academy High, he immediately installed a few hidden cameras in the school in hope to catch Ayano Aishi in the act of murdering her victims. With all evidents collected, this will finally put Ayano Aishi to jail and finish the Aishi bloodline once and for all.

-

Day 2

He was standing on the podium now. He gave a powerful speech to motivate the students and to not fear about the murderer that's running loose in this Academy.

He spoke about justice and a promise to catch the murderer.

The students clapped their hands and his eyes swept all over the crowd and was locked with a black soulles eyes.

the girl, Ayano Aishi, stared back emotionlessly. Something in those black orbs of hers captivated him, he quickly regained his composure and break away from her gaze and turned to look at the rest to avoid being suspicious.

'Found her' Megamo thought to himself.

-

Day 6

Megamo was about to walk to the Student Council with a bunch of paperworks on his hands. He was having a headache and this paperworks isn't going to help him.

His plans to collect evidents through the camera failed when it went statics, failing to catch her doing something horrible.

He grumbled when something small ran so fast and bumped into him.

"Oof!" both of them said.

Megamo sighed in irritation when the papers flown around them.

"Can you please watch where were you going? And don't run in the hallway" Megamo spoke out to whoever bumped him with gritted teeth.

"I apologized, Saikou senpai." The voice was soft and lovely to listen to even if it's monotone.

He looked down to see the Aishi Girl bowing a bit. Speak of the devil and he shall come. He forced himself to calm down and said, "That's fine, can you help me gather these papers?"