Where it all began

It was a cool summer's night and Fandroid was being adorable as usual. All of a sudden, he heard the creak of the door. At first, he thought it was Melody, but then she flew next to him,which startled the robot. "Melody! You scared me!" he told the flying pink donut. Just then, he heard the door open again and a growl. He looked at door and saw a pair of red, glowing eyes. He screamed and ran as fast and far as he could, but it wasn't fast and far enough to get away from the creature. He looked down and saw a robot chihuahua. He panicked and cried out for help. "MELODY!" He was terrified. The pink drone flew in right as the chihuahua lunged at Fandroid. Melody caught one glance at the collar of the dog and found out it's name was tank. "Are you ok Fandroid?" She asked. "Y-yeah" he replied. Then, Fandroid suddenly screamed in pain as he grew ears and a tail. His claws became paws and his wheel split into two wolf hind paws. Finally, the face on his screen turned into a wolf face and he howled. Melody witnessed it and flew away.
*~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PLOT~*
Melody was flying around Town Square when she saw an advert for someone named Everestdroid-a detective robot who could tackle such a problem. She phoned the number on the flyer  "Hello, Everest speaking what's the problem?"