Chapter 1

Let me tell you about myself my name is Marcus I am a 19 year old boy I Live in New York I live in the ghetto. i told myself while one day why I was looking out my window I will never be like those boys out there selling weed. y'all thought I will never sell weed in my life but .I am the biggest kingpin in New York and why I is the biggest kingpin in an New York I love fucking these Hose and I trying to save up to get out being the biggest kingpin in New York I trying to build me up a family I know a girl she is fine as hell and when you see her she made any man drop to the flow and give her awesome head her fine ass name is Ashely she lives in New York she is a 17 year old and she never had sex before I love her she is a virgin and I can't not wait to meet her and have sex it going to Be the best Than I ever had in A long time. Cruz her pussy going to be tight yeah did not know I is not a version I lost my virginity at 15 year old Apollo oh let me get off my life me tell ya how we met. one day we was in the club me and my homie T is my best friend we you too sale we everyday we were the best dope dealers in New York oh lit me get to the glory and me and T was at the Club I was in ther partying I was sitting up while this girl was giving me some head and the bathroom that was a bad day on my life she gave me some head so good when she was done she gave me her number and I was there was partying with my friend T find me later to boy was shooting in the Club every body or rent to after every party got to shooting in the the club everybody body ran to the Waffle House to get the business when me and my friend got there the waffle how was deep and me and T were Chile and a few minutes later the police came in to che the place out and seeing all the man in the Waffle House I said shit hey team I need to find some girl with a big purse hey I see two girls one guy a big purse go getter hey you put my gun in your bad place my money you can have the money I wonder how much money it is $2500 you can keep I do not want your money give it to me I'll put it in my bad come on girl we are living . When the 2 girls left the Police check every body and then we left.