Jealous?

This one's going to be short and haven't proof read it

"Hey babe, let's go out for lunch" you hear a voice from behind and you set down your book, turning to see your girlfriend standing there, leaning on the door. You nod.
"That sounds like a good idea. Where do you want to go?" You ask and she shrugs, going over to you and wrapping her arms around your neck.

"The Shard?" She asks and you nod, smiling "yeah, let me get ready" you press your lips against hers for a kiss and she hums, wrapping her arms around your neck.

You pull away and peck her lips once more "you know we can stay in and I can just have my lunch right now" you say and she giggles.

"Just go get ready"

~

You and Kat are sitting at a table and you take a sip of your sparkling water.
Kat's looking at you and you look at her, smirking.

"I love you" she says and you put your hand over hers "I know. I love you too"

You and Katherine first met at a coffee shop two years ago, you approached her and the both of you hit it off pretty well.
She fangirled at first once she realized you play Myra Lannister in Game of Thrones.

But you started off as friends, and not too long after she asked you out, and have been together ever since.

"Oh my god, Y/N!" You hear a familiar Australian accent and you turn around seeing your ex girlfriend, Margot walk towards the both of you.
She smiles and you return it "Margot, oh my god hi!" She hugs you and you return it.

You two were together, for a long while. But after breaking up you both decided to stay friends.
And she's one of your closest friends.

Kat knows of Margot, she doesn't exactly like it. But she trusts you.

She's not jealous.

At all.

"Holy shit, it's been what? Six months?" She asks and you nod, smiling
"Yeah it has, I've been so busy lately. How've you been?" You ask and she shrugs "I've been good, and you two? Hey Kat" Margot smiles and Kat nods.

"Hey Margot" she replies and Margot looks at you "we've been great actually. We're just having lunch" you reply and she nods and looks between you and Kat.

"So am I. Y/N we should do something later if you're not busy, movie night?" She asks and you nod, smiling.

"Yeah, I'd like that. You pick the movies I'll bring the snacks" you say and she nods, smiling.

"Alright, bye girls" she walks away and you sit back down, looking to see Kat, her arms crossed and a sour look on her face.
"Baby, there's no need to be jealous. She's just a friend, you know that" you say and she clears her throat, nodding.

"Yeah I know that, and I'm not jealous, I just don't like the way she hugged you, or the way she was looking at you-"
"You sound jealous to me. But hey, remember. At the end of the day we have each other" you say and she sighs, nodding

"Alright, alright" she looks at you and you lick your bottom lip looking at her.

"How about we finish up here and have dessert at home?" You ask and a smile brings it's way to her face.

"Okay"