beautiful green eyes

I wake for a normal summer day, my mom yells "Ophelia breakfast" so I head downstairs for some eggs and bacon. After i'm done eating I hop in the car and my mom drives me to go get some starbucks for a treat.

When I walk in I see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen she has beautiful big green eyes with short dark brown hair and she is drinking an iced coffee, she is with 5 other kids which i'm pretty sure are her siblings.

As i'm walking to get my drink I accidentally bump into her and knock her drink over "omg i'm so sorry!" I exclaim. I offer to buy her a new one but she says it's ok. "Hey do you live around here?" she asks "yeah I do, I don't think we have ever met" I say. "My name is Ophelia" "That's a pretty name" she says "i'm Emily"

"Hey me and my siblings are going to the community pool at 2:00 do you want to join us" she asks "sure" I say "here is my number"

I head home quickly and start getting ready. I decide to bring my strapless blue bikini.

when I arrive my eyes instantly go to Emily. She's wearing a high waisted green bikini that accentuates her big b**bs and small waist. She walks over to me and says "hey" and introduces  me to her siblings George, Isabel, Adam, Eliana, and Jack. They all seem rlly nice.

Emily pushes me in the pool and then Adam pushes her. After a while of playing pool games Emily and I head to the shower and changing rooms. We get into separate showers (no not together yet you nasty people) right next to each other. After I am done I wrap my towel around my body and I see Emily is already out. I sit down on the bench next to her and look into her beautiful green eyes and she looks into mine, She scoots closer to me and puts her hand on my neck and our faces slowly got closer until our lips touch. It takes me a while to realize that we are actually kissing. I liked the feel of her soft plump lips against mine. She takes her hand off my neck and we change. (again not looking at each other we are not gonna move to fast here)

"Bye" I yell as I get in my moms car she waves to me and I wave back.

When I get home I text her.

                                        Em❤️

hey that was fun we should hang out again soon

ya wanna come over tomorrow?
😊😉                                                  

                                                        Sure see ya then
Goodnight 😘

Goodnight bbg 😴

thank you guys so much for reading my first chapter I hope you enjoy, feel free to give me any suggestions 💖