eyes

It was third day of the third month. I set my foot unto the doorstep. My footprints were behind though dozens of footprints are with it. The policemen were inside the police tapes. Holding a paper while looking at the scattered blood on the living room.

My sister's cold body is lying on a creamy wooden-like tiled floor. Gill, her boyfriend is beside her. Hugging my sister tightly while her other two best friends were crying beside, being resisted by a policemen to come near it.

I was taken aback. My sister is dead. I look upon the sky from the window.

Rainfall was acid like at pain. The clouds were at a crying dark rainbow. Popies were rejoicing therefore roses were black. The sky was mourning with them. I was standing up watching them and my eyes saw everything.

I looked down at my feet. The sides of my eyes were clouded with a liquid-like rain. Thunderstorm was inside me. I was mourning, repenting.

I walk near my sister and kneel. Looking like no where but it was her. My tears ran unto my cheeks.

"Who did this to her?! They are demons! Who did this?! You'll regret it!" Gill shouted. I cried.

"Whoever did this will pay. We will do everything we can, sir. For now let us take care of her body." A tall police towered him behind.

He let her go. Two paid medical volonteers took her body and bring it inside the ambulance. The sirene sounds are everywhere. The girls walk to come near me. Their eyes are gloomy and dead. Their nose and faces are still red from crying.

Both of them hugged me and let me cry on their shoulders as ther cry with me.

"It's all right, Leanne. We will never stop looking for to whoever who did this to Veanne."

They really love her. Everyone loves her so much. She has everything that everybody admires and envies. They gave me their abetment and opened the car door for me. Before I entered, I looke around. A woman bit years older than I am is standing beside the tall and massive tree. Wearing her warefarer and an all black oufit due to her vogue. Bree, my bestfriend and my sister's pet is watching us.

I've been following their back. We entered in a white door only to notice that my sister's body was there. Covered with white sheets, only her face is showed. Beside her is Gill. His tears were a waste of crystal. It was expensive yet he never bother to throw it for my sister. My heart ache a bit. He shoudn't be crying, Veanne don't want it too.

For few days, the investigation keeps on going. There are lots of leads to the culprit but aint enough. Those few days was catastrophe. I'm always nervous and my heart is always pounding loud.
My sister's body was buried on the private cementery a bit far from our house. Gill is wasted, he almost never want to go home, only that he needed too.

I watched them cry. I saw how tears trail from their eyes. I can evident how painful it is for them. I was always not far from them, I don't want to hear their sobs. I'm fine seing it but I don't want to hear out what pain they've been through.

Someone stood up beside me. It was Bree. Agony is written on her face.

"Why don't you come near them, I always see you only watching them" her sweet voice made me shiver.

"How about you? You always watch them too, you never come near them too" I replied. She only smiled and turned her back to me.

"I can't handle the pain while away. How much more if I am near?" She said while walking away.

I look at my feet and turned my back to the other direction.

I am sleeping deaply only to be cut by a sirene sound from something. I got up from bed and wear my slippers. On the living room, I saw Bree held by a policeman. She's chained by a cuff. I can hear her scream. On the table beside her, my favourite chocolate cake.

"I came here only to visit Leanne! It's not me! Let me go!"

"Or you also target her?! Shut up lady and come with us. You will noy kill her!"

"I told you I am not the culprit! I don't kill Veanne!"

"Come with us. You have the rights to keep quiet and get your own lawyer to defend you. Prove it to the court that you are innocent." The othe police said too.

When our eyes met she ran to me and hold my hand. Her hands are cold and shaking.

"Please tell them I am innocent, that I don't kill your sister. Please Leanne. You know me for years, I am your best friend"

Two policemen drag her out from me. I watch them vanish until defeaning silence eat me.

I smiled. Happiness is like acid to my system.

I remembered Gill's smile. His laughter when Veanne ang hime were together. How gentleman he is and how perfect he is. How I love him.

My laugh echoed in our huge house. My sister ang I, never had a good relationship. I hated her! I loath her!

Gill is mine. He's been my armor when we were little. She's just a leech who bugs us. He was falling for me! If not because of her, we are now together. It should be me, only me! To be the reason why he smile.

And death?

She deserve it!

She get everything from me! And yes....

I killed her.

●●●●
Miss B