The concert

Jackie's back story is really long ik, but it sets up a background
*Jackie's POV*
"All 7th grade girls line up to receive a locker and after you receive it practice opening it!" One of the PE teachers called. I was soon up and in line with 40 other girls in my grade. I soon struck up a conversation about how they shouldn't make us change in front of each other and how we have the right to change in the restrooms. I was talking to an old acquaintance from elementary school, Rebecca and a girl from a different school Ariana. I soon hit it off with Ariana and we soon discovered our lockers were near each other. We were becoming excited for what was to come.
Another girl from a different school hit it off with us as well, her name was Sheila. She was very hyper, but then again so was I.
We soon found out we were all in the same English class with the best teacher ever, Mrs. Pearsall. She was so funny and entertaining! We knew it was going to be a great year.
PE was starting to be my favorite class with Ariana and Sheila. There was one day that we had to do a whistle run and Sheila and I were soo hyper! Ariana thought it was hilarious and we both just loved making her laugh!
We were having the best times as the three of us until Braxton came and had to ruin everything for me. Ariana and Sheila loved her, but for some reason she didn't like me at all and kept trying to kick me out of the group. Ariana and Sheila kept dragging me back, but didn't seem to notice what she was doing till the eight grade when I had to explain it to them.
The three of us were always talking about music and since the two of them were confident with their singing and I was not they did most of the singing while I laughed along. They didn't even know I could sing, but I could.

***************
Eighth grade
"Jackie can you please come to the Taylor concert with me? I know you secretly love her!" Sheila begs me. "I would love to, but what will Ariana think? You only have one ticket?" I ask. "Well yeah, but she doesn't like Taylor Swift and you do." She tells me. "I guess so. I can't wait but I don't have anything to wear." I say. "Don't you worry, I've got you covered girl!"

****************
The concert
"Omg this is AWESOME!!" Taylor is performing her Red album and I can't contain myself! Soon she is setting up to perform her surprise song, but she says she has an announcement. "How are you guys tonight!?!" She asks. We scream at the top of our lungs! "I want to introduce someone very special to y'all tonight! This is my boyfriend Dusty!!!" She tells us and after a moment of shock we all cheer for our favorite star. Until suddenly I realize I recognized this boyfriend of hers, mind you he wasn't famous at all. "THATS MY UNCLE DUSTY!!!!!!" I scream. Everyone is looking at me now. Especially Sheila.
"What did you say?!?!" Sheila screams. "That's my uncle! Idk what is going on right now omg!" I yell. "Excuse me did you say that Dusty is your uncle I hear a kind southern voice ask me. I turn around to see Andrea Swift right behind me! I just hug her and bounce up and down until I compose myself and can finally talk to her normally. I explained how he looks just like my uncle Dusty and she tells me what a coincidence this is and invites me and Sheila to Club Red to meet my uncle and Taylor!!! We started freaking the F out! Naturally, but soon relax enough to enjoy the rest of the performance. I had a good feeling about this!
***************
*Taylor's POV*
I had just finished my performance and was hugging my beloved boyfriend, when my mother came rushing up to me saying, "Taylor Taylor Taylor! You are never going to believe this! You either Dusty!" "What is it Mom?" I ask a little worried. "When you introduced Dusty a teenage girl after a moment screamed "that's my Uncle Dusty!" I heard considering everyone else was quiet and spoke to her and invited her to Club Red ok?" My mom says. "Wait what was her name?" Dusty asks surprised. "I believe Jackie." My mother tells him unsure. "Yep that's my niece. She lives in Valencia. I didn't know she would be here. We were going to visit my sister and her family on Sunday evening for dinner." He tells her. They both turn to me. "Well awesome! I didn't know your niece was a fan!" I say excited. "Neither did I, otherwise I would have invited her myself." He tells me in thought. Man do I love when he was thinking. We met in Texas when he had taken his cousins daughter out to see me while she worked. I immediately loved him and his cousin and invited them to dinner after the performance! I knew he had family out here and he was so excited to show me to them. He was living with his grandmother in Texas after his grandfather had passed. I was so shocked when he told me that his grandmother had 25 grandchildren and great-grandchildren put together. I knew I may never meet them all, but I still met all his close family in Texas. A majority of them all lived on the same street! I loved them all so much! They were kind and welcoming, they even said that no matter what happened between the two of us they would consider me family. I was so touched and I knew this was the family I wanted for my children.