Chapter 1 [Babies??]

*This is a Mitzu story by the way*

Mina pov

"AHHH!". I looked over at Jihyo's bed. 

*Giggling*

"Sana's a baby", Jihyo said looking at me holding Sana who was just giggling.

"What was the-- whoa is that Sana?", Nayeon unnie asked.

"AHHHH!". We ran to Maknae's room.

"I just saw a little bump on Dahyun's bed and I took the blanket off and she was a baby", Chae said.

"Well Sana's a baby. Dahyun's a baby who else is?", Nayeon said poking Dahyun face. I climb up the bunk bed. Even though I hate them.

"You got to be kidding me", I said.

"Is Tzuyu a baby too?", Jihyo asked.

"Miwri", Tzuyu said and crawl to me. 

"Oh my god did she just try to say Mina?", Nayeon said. I looked at her and nodded. 

"Oh my god this baby". Chae quickly caught Tzuyu from falling from the top bed. 

"So umm let's figure this out. Their ages", Jihyo said.

I got down from the bed and took Tzuyu. Very touchy for a baby. 

"So I am guessing Tzuyu's 3 Dahyun 4, Sana 4", Nayeon said.

*Sana's 4 in this okay*

"Am I hallucinating or is my baby actually a baby", Momo said rubbing her eye's then blinked.

We put the baby on the floor.

"Right Umm we need to get stuff for them", I said.

"Fuck who got pregnant and had some really cute looking ass babies". Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo. "Jihyo have you secretly been having sex with Daniel without a co--". 

"Oh wait never mind this is Sana, that's Tzuyu who is very attached to Mina And Dahyun crawling towards the fire pit", Jeongyeon said. Nayeon ran to Dahyun and pulled her away from the fire pit.

"So I am guessing Tzuyu want's to be with Mina all day long. So Mina your staying here. Jihyo you stay too and the rest will go out to find some babies stuff", Nayeon said.

"Okay keep Dahyun away from the fire pit", Nayeon said.

They left leaving us with the babies.