CHAPTER 3 || Sooyoung

JENNIE'S POV

After we finished signing up, we all went to our next classes. Mine was English and I was alone. Rosé had science with Jimin and Lisa, and Jungkook and Taehyung both had history.

I was walking down the hallway to my class when I heard a voice behind me. "Jennie!" Looking up from my schedule, I turned around and saw Sooyoung.

She stopped in front of me and took a few moments to catch her breath. "You have english too?" She asked pointing at the classroom a few meters away from us.

I just nodded my head and she squealed. "Me too! Come! Let's sit together!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me inside the room.

——————

Before I knew it, the bell already rang. You know, this Sooyoung is actually a pretty fun person to be around with. She's the total opposite of me, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

Sooyoung is also very smart. Every time the teacher picks on her, she would always know the answer in a snap. We weren't even paying that much attention because we were secretly chatting.

Well, maybe I was wrong about her. Maybe she's just a nice and harmless person, nothing more. To be honest, she kinda reminds me of my childhood friend. But that was years ago, when I was like, five...

I forgot her name... something about joy, though. And something with kyeopta? Kyeopp? I don't know...

After english with Joy, I headed to my next class which was history with Lisa. It was boring. I'm not even going to get in much detail. Anyways, what felt like hours and hours of class, the bell finally rang.

Me and Lisa went to the cafeteria together and immediately looked for the others. After a few seconds, we spotted them chatting and eating. "Hey guys!" Lisa and I walked to them with our food trays.

"Hey..." Taehyung scooted closer to Jungkook making space for me. The tables were red and round. Jimin and Jungkook sat at the end, followed by Taehyung and I, and finally Lisa and Rosé.

——————-

A/N'S POV

Jennie and the others were talking and having fun but that was interrupted when they heard a voice behind them. "Guys!" Curious, they turned their heads and saw Sooyoung. "Oh, hey Joy." Taehyung suddenly stood up and smiled.

"Hey, mind if I sit with you guys?" She asked politely, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah yeah sure," he gestured to the seat between him and Jennie and sat down.

Jennie immediately moved closer to Taehyung as Sooyoung was about to sit down. "You can just sit beside me, Sooyoung..." She sheepishly smiled. "What? No, just sit between us." Taehyung argued.

The two argued for a bit, and after a few rounds of rock, paper, scissors, they finally agreed to let Sooyoung sit between them.

Jennie kept a straight and bored face the whole lunch period. She wanted to sit with her best friend. Is she jealous? Eh.. maybe. Not in any way you think though! She just really wanted to sit with Taehyung, especially since they didn't have any more classes together.