Cold blood

"Mum"i shouted from down stairs "mum do you want some soup"she didn't reply my mum chloe was lying on her bed asleep that's what I thought as I walked up the squeaky stair case my spine went ice cold I looked up at the ceiling and carried on walking as I walked slowly into my mums room I seen a puddle of blood my heart raced to see her lying there .my mother was dead.i called 991 as fast as I could and in a matter if seconds she was being rushed to hospital as I was waiting for the news about her condition a man appeared from behind me he slowly grind I looked up at the tall figured man "hello abbey "he said quietly my heart pounded"who are you "I said shockingly my hands shakes and my spine grew ice cold again the same feeling I had when I found her.was he my mothers killer....
He said "your mother will be fine"who was this man I asked my self maybe he was a friend of mums he acted as if he knew us he acted as if he had been there.after 3hrs of waiting a doctor came and told me the news he said "your mother chloe has just passed away "my eyes let out tears as the doctor held me close ."you should go home and try and get some rest"i walked away from the hospital cuddling my teddy bear .when I arrived home I lit a candle and sat silently by the fire I was all alone.