ON

*
I was practicing the new choreo for the boys as they walked in one by one at exactly 3:00am. They train so early I feel bad for them. They should rest more. NOONA!. Jungkook came up to me and jumped in my arms almost making me fall. I regained my balance and hugged him back. Hey there bunny who is too excited and it's 3am. I chuckled. Oh how I loved these boys.

They all smiled and soon enough we got started. Ok from the top!. It was their comeback soon and I was choreographing their new song ON which has not being released yet. Ok you guys got it!?. They gave me a tired nod. Ok  how does a 20 minute break sound you guys seem tired? I ask the men who just collapsed on the ground. Sounds good thanks Y/N. They all replied in unison as they left.

I was tired myself but I need to get it together and practice. As their choreographer I wanna give them something new everytime so I only end up getting like 3 hours of sleep because I also have to teach the trainees and the back up dancers. I'm only 23 years old. My boss doesn't pay me as much but I still get the money and that's what matters right now.

I ran the choreo over and over until the boys arrived. I took a sip of my water and we got back to it. 6:10am. WOOHOO!you did it guys go home and get some rest now! I said when the song ended and the boys nailed it. The back up dancers soon walked in ready to learn the dance. Noona?. I turned around to see the seven boys circling me. When are you going to get some rest? You're here like 24/7. You need to rest as well. Jungkook said as the boys looked at me concerned.

Don't worry guys just gotta teach the back up crew the choreo and I'll be heading home. Don't worry bout me I'll be fine.