The Birth Of And Baby and New Life

Mother's POV

Oh no!  My water broke. I am not going to the hospital.This baby is born in sin.  The cup fell I walked upstairs screaming and crying in pain.  There's blood every where.  I lift up my dress and I see it. A BABY! I say kill it now. I take the scissors out of the drawer,  put it at the babies chest,  that's when it starts crying. Looking at the baby drenched in blood I couldn't do it.  I lifted it up and held it so it  could stop crying.

Carrie's POV

My mom has been home schooling me from 10 years now. When the government finally banned her from doing it. I had never been to school my entire life and i was 16. I was SO SCARED. It was tine for P.E i put on my swimming suit and my swimming cap and I slowly got in the water I stood at the back not wanting to get too close to the other children that's when the ball came to where i was. The teacher said come on carrie you cant always be in the side lines. So i walked up a little and threw the ball and it hit a girl in her head. Everyone started laughing. I kinda thought it was pretty funny too so i giggled. But this mean girl called me a mean name and everyone started laughing at me. I started feeling like like that feeble girl again.

After P.E I went into the shower i felt the water running on my skin and i soaped my self up. THAT'S WHEN I SAW BLOOD. I looked on my had blood all over. I screamed and ran out of the stalls. I saw the other girls standing there and screamed crying. HELP! HELP! I think i am bleeding. I grabbed on to a girls skirt but she pulled away. Then another girl said Sue thats period blood. And the other girld said what! Eww! They handed  me this thing and said clog it up. I didn't know what it was. Then the started singing CLOG IT UP! CLOG IT UP! I WAS THERE SRILL SCREAMING AND CRYING. They started throwing what i now know is called pads at me i fell in the bathroom. Thats when the teacher came in.

She said alright agirls stop it. I was there trembling and crying. A girl said miss o dont thinks she knows its her period. I cryed kut to the teacher it hurts! It hurts! And she slapped me across my face. I stopped screaming but was crying silently. The teacher told everyone to get out and they all left. The teaxher calmed me down and after i cleaned up i was taken to the principals office. They were teacher and the principal were talking about what they did to me . And thats when the principal said something i didnt want to hear. He was gonna call my mom. I screamed no. U cant do that. He said i am afraid thats what i have to do. I felt anger and fear build up in me and then the water cooler broke water spileed everywhere i ran out of the office and sat outside waiting for my mom.

I closed my eyes feeling kind of relaxed i opened because i felt a strange feeling. When i opened them i saw my mom staring at me. We walked outside everyonw was staring at me. I got ib my moms car. And we went home

OKAY SO GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER HOPE U LIKED IT. FOR THOSE WHO WATCHED THE MOVIE I KNOW ITS NOT EXACTLY LIKE IT WENT BUT THIA IS MY FIRST STORY SO BEAR WITH ME. I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR NOW JUST READ THE FIRST CHAPTER AND VOTE OR COMMENT. THANKS!