Ch. 1

I could feel the raindrops hitting my head, drenching my hair. I didn't bother getting shelter for the rain didn't bother me. The sky was dark and dreary a perfect day for rain.
I could hear the splashing of footsteps stepping in puddles behind me. I quickly turned around and saw a group of guys in suits, they looked like agents from a movie. Despite their harsh exterior they almost seemed sorry for me, sorry that they had to do this.
I ran as fast as I could but I was soon cornered into a dark alleyway that smelled of rotting garbage. There was nowhere to run, but I wasn't going to get captured that easily .
I quickly ran past a security guard quickly, but to no avail as he caught my wrist and started to speak.
"We are here to take you to a special academy called Gakuen Alice"
After he said that they brought me to a limo and threw me in and started driving. The limo wasn't like you would really expect a limo to look like. It was basically just a stretched out car. Nothing special really.
When we got there the school looked nothing less of a castle. Though to me it almost seemed like.... a prison.
As we approached the gate I was knocked backward when there was an explosion. I was smart and took this time to run, moments later finding that someone my age was running alongside me.

Me: Hey guys! Hope you liked the story! Comment if you want this character to be running with Natsume or another oc!