Ch. 1

I kept wondering when he would come home. I missed him, why would he be late? Was there traffic? Then I heard him and the sound of his keys outside the door, I hid behind the door to try and surprise him. He opened the door,

  "I know you're there." he said.

"Ugh, it's hard to scare you. Where were you anyway?" I asked.

"Uhm, just traffic." he replied. I could tell he was hiding something from me.

"Just traffic huh?"

"Yeah, everyone must have been tired because they were all driving so slow." he said while scratching the back of his neck. He was lying to me. I was starting to get upset and concerned. Was he cheating on me? Did I do something? He was taking off his shirt and stretching. Great, more distractions. I need to focus.

"Be honest with me, are you being unfaithful?" I asked

"What?, no!" he said, " I would never." He walked towards me then grabbed my face.

"You're everything to me."

Dammit, I wanted him really bad, but he still hadn't told me why he was late.

"Wow, you could fool any bitch. If you're cheating then just say it. I can leave. Just be real enough to say it to my face." I said. I was starting to get angry. I couldn't help it. Someone once told me I had anger issues, but then I got angry and denied it. I shouldn't have anger issues, I'm nice.

"Please don't start, I'm not in the mood." he said. He looked serious. He was probably angry that I caught him. Who knows, surely I don't because I'm acting irrational. Why can't I control this? I realize how I'm acting but I can't change it.

"What the hell am I starting? I'm not starting shit. All I'm saying is, if you have something going on with someone else, this would be the time to tell me!" I'm yelling. I need to calm down. My hands are shaking. I clenched them into fists. I think Theo noticed. Dammit.

He's walking to me. He's still shirtless. Focus on something else, focus, focus. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall.

"You need to relax and fix your attitude." he said. He was looking at me straight in the eyes. He looked concerned, yet serious. How was that even possible? Did I mention he was shirtless? Ughh, why is he torturing me?

"C'mon." he said. He was almost dragging me to the bathroom. He started the shower. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to lift it, I needed to stay strong. I forced his hands to let my shirt go. He pushed me against the wall and leaned his arms against the wall and said,

"I need you to cooperate." He undressed me. . .