Niall imagine!

ok , this is it. It's the big day.I'm going to audition for the x factor. I'm backstage and i'm doing vocal exercises to prepare to go sing. I can hear the others around me and theres ALOT of competition.My mom went to get me a bottle of water to calm my nerves . "Cede your up next" the lady working backstage told me . I stood up and followed her to the stairs to walk on .My mom came up and gave me that 'you can do it i believe in you , and if not its ok you did your best ' speech. A tall skinny boy , walked off the stage crying . I take it he didn't make it through , which is what i'm afraid of most. They told me to go on next but i couldn't i was stuck . My feet were glued to the ground , my heart was racing and my palms were sweating gripping onto the microphone. I felt someone push my back , and i was walking up the stage , i heard everyone get quiet. 'your on' a man told me giving me a thumbs up for good luck . ok , this is it , i thought to myself. I walked on stage in my orange skinny jeans , black tank top , varsity jacket, and grey toms.. i had my usualy eyeliner makeup on , not too uch and my blonde hair was going down my back. "Hii" i said i got to the x at the center of the stage . Demi was smiling at me , L.A was staring at me kinda funny , and brittany was just kinda there , like she didnt want to be. " Ello sweety , what's your name?" simon asked me . " Cede "  i said smiling , i was starting to calm down , it's not that bad after all , this is where i belong after all. " Ok cede , what will you be singing for us today?" . " umm i wish you were here , by avril lavigne" . " ok good luck!" Demi said giving the music man the cue. I took a step back and looked out to the crowd as i sang .

"I can be tough

I can be strong

But with you

It's not like that at all

There's a girl

That gives a shit

Behind this wall

You just walked through it

And I remember all those crazy things you said

You left them running through my head

You're always there, you're everywhere

But right now I wish you were here.

All those crazy things we did

Didn't think about it, just went with it

You're always there, you're everywhere

But right now I wish you were here

Damn, Damn, Damn,

What I'd do to have you

Here, here, here

I wish you were here.

Damn, Damn, Damn

What I'd do to have you

Near, near, near

I wish you were here."

Simon put his hand uo . I smiled and walked back to the center of the stage to face the judges. i started to feel nervous again and my heart was going to burst through my chest. " wooow ! i really didnt expect that from you honestly " Demi said with a smile . " i really liked that " brittney said looking at simon " to be honest sweety , i didnt think i would like you , but i have to say , you changed my mind , it's a yes from me ." simon said turning to L.A " i think i'll have to say no , i didnt think you were anything special , you can sing but it's not enough " my heart SANK! . " well i say yes " spoke Demi . " come on brittney , your turn!" Simon said putting the pressure on her . " yeah Brittney come onnn!" i said with a wink. " well , you need work , but ill say yes" I jumped up omg ! i made it!! " thanky ou guys sooo much you wont regret it!

  I walked off stage and hugged my mom and best friend Cali who were here with me .  " congradualations ! i knew you could do it Cede!!" Cali told me and we went and sat back at where we were earlier . We were gonna go out to eat but a manager told me Simon wished to speak to me after they were done with the rest of audition so it would be about 20 minutes.

Cali and i took pictures and made a video to put on facebook in the time that we had nothing else to do , when Simon came back t us. " Cede follow me please?" i looked at Cali funny , but did as he said and we went into this room . "yes Simon?" i asked kind of scared he changed his mind about me. " Do you know the band ONe Direction?" he asked , i nodded and he continued " Well Niall Horan , the Irish one  saw your preformance and thought you  were outstanding and beautiful , he wants to go on a date with you when we are in London". i laughed , like i didnt know which one Niall was , im such a BIOG fan both me and cali are .. "Well mr. "heartless" your setting up a date , you do have a heart! buutt what if i dont like Niall hmm?" i laughed " Well ths will be one awkward date for you love " . " Well it's ok , i really do think Niall is cute , BUt under one condition. " i smirked . " whats that catch babe?" Simon asked me. " you let my friend Cali come and set her up with Harry , i promise she's greta , PLEASE! heres a picture. " . " fine " simon smiled and walked off.

2 weeks later -----

We just got off the plane , Cali and i were soo stoked , the other contestants were around us as weell but they weren't going on dates with the boys from one direction! We were driven to our hotel , and when Cali and i walked into the room we were sharingthere was a note. 'the limo will get you at 3 , go get dresses and get ready . your dates will be by to get you .xx Simon' So we did just that .

around 3 i walked out of my room . In a light teal dress and black toms ( i dont like heels lol) with my usual make up and my hair curled. CAli was wearing a purrple dress with her blonde hair straightened going down nearly to her waiste and wearing eyeliner and lipstick. We libked arms and walked out once we heard a knock at the door. I opened it to a blonde hair boy in a tuxedo smiling at me , and next to him was the curly hair cheeky grinned , boy reaching out for Calis hand. "hello i'm harry , and this is Niall. Whats your names?" said Harry.i laughed " well I'm Cede and this is Cali " . Niall spoke up and said alright well the limo is downstairs so let's go , hope you girls are hungry" he took my hand and lead me out asking questions about me . Just a few feet ahead of us Cali was walking next to Harry with his hand around her shoulder.We got in the limo and had such a funny time in the car until we arrived.

Niall came over and opened the door for me and grabbed my hand helping me out , as harry did for Cali . such gentlemen. " thank you " i said smiling at Niall as he closed the door making his way back to having his hand interwined with mine. I could get used to this haa. When we walked in it was ... amzing. it was pretty empty from what i could tell cause they didnt want fans mobbing them , there were a couple older couples sitting towards the front. The waitor came bak and ordered our food , he was kinda flirty with Cali though he called her beautiful and winked at her as he left. i can tell Harry isn't happy . aww lol. " follow me i wanna show you something" Niall whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. i got up and followed him out leaving Cali and Harry behind. He walked out of the restaraunt and grabbed my hand leading me down some alley ways.And we ended up at a park next to a lake . We went over to the swings and he pushed me for a little bit , then walked over to a tree and upulled out a a guitar. He sat next to me on a swing and began playing little things as he sang to me. When he was done i didn't know what to do so i got up , sat on his lap and kissed his cheek. "come here" he said standing up and walking over to the tree.He pulled out a knife and carved 'N+C=<3 11/1/2012' " why'd you put todays date?" i asked looking at him . " cause Cede , i really like you , and i know we only met today , but i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" I looked at his mesmerizing blue eyes and bit my lip. " of course Niall!" He began to kiss me when it started raining so i jumped on his back and he ran back to the restauraunt. But Cali and Harry were gone. And they took the limo , so we got a taxi back to the hotel , when we walked in Cali and Harry were snogging on the couch so we snuck into my room and slipped in the film 'grease'.I fell asleep in his arms and i don't think i could possibly of had a better day<3