Chapter One

"Do I have to?" I asked

  "Yes!" They all exclaimed,

  "I don't want to!" I complained,

  "You’re the one who suggested it." Jake said.

  "I was joking!" I said in exasperation.

  "You never joke about truth or dare." Sky pointed out

   I sighed and put my head in my heads. We were standing outside of the Nazarene church, freezing our butts off. We all had different sized Nerf guns in our hands and a case of some back up Styrofoam bullets in our pockets.

    "Alright, I know a way to get in." Danny said. Lee grabbed a large case from the trunk of the car and shut it. After he did so we all followed Danny. There were a total of eight of us. There was Danny, whose dad was a pastor. Danny was in the drama club and was in show choir, he was 5'11" with light brown hair and green eyes. I really hated when people made fun of him for being gay, because he was not.

   Then there was Jake. Jake was 6'5" and quarterback of the football team. He had curly blond hair and bright blue eyes. He was also a senior, but had no problem hanging out with us sophomores and juniors. He was shy at first but super hilarious after you got to know him

   There was Jake's younger brother Lee. Lee was captain of the lacrosse team and was almost as tall as his brother was. He had the same hair color and body style, except Lee had grey eyes and he did not have the same broad shoulders that his brother had. I am sure that their entire family is into sports. They all seem to be well built.

   Last of the boys was Cole. Cole was a cocky man-whore. He was well over 6 foot with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He could have played sports if he wanted to, but he chooses to play girls instead, and it really annoyed me. He honestly did not have to be such a flirt. But I can guarantee that he will never change his ways.

   There was my best friend Skylar. Sky was about my height, around 5'8' that helped her in volleyball. And trust me when I say that she was amazing at volleyball. She had highlighted blond hair and hazel eyes. She was not afraid to flirt with any guy (especially Jake). She was super nice to everyone and had a lot of friends

   Then there was Zoe. Zoe was exactly like Cole- except the girl version. She had bleach blond hair and was super skinny. She could have played a sport, but she chooses not to. She usually went for the "preppy" look, but tonight she was wearing a blue t-shirt, blue headband, and had her hair up like the rest of us girls. We all were wearing a blue t-shirt to match our teams color.

   There was Kaycee. Kaycee was about 5'4" and was super pretty. She usually curled her hair and wore Hollister or Pac sun outfits. She was the head cheerleader at our school. One thing that I loved about Kaycee was that she wasn’t “stuck up.” She was really down to earth and was someone who was there for anyone.

   Finally, there was me. I was around 5'8" with auburn hair that went half way down my back. I did not like my dull dark brown eyes. I always straightened my hair and wore skinny jeans, but today I was wearing some converse, my hair pulled back, some camo jeans, a blue tee, and blue bandanna. I honestly see myself as socially awkward. I was into music and did not really play any sports. I was a huge bookworm and didn’t really put myself out there like my friends did

   All eight of us were on the blue team. There was another eight people, all some of the guys friends, who were coming too.

  "Isn't there like janitors?" Kaycee asked.

  "It's Friday. They come on Saturday." Danny said as if it was obvious.

   "Are you guys ready to go down?" A voice called. I looked over to see a team of all guys walking over. All of them were wearing red.