skiing is my life

by ali

One day i went skiing with the school im the morning. With i and Sara,Hailey,Braillie,Alex,Megan we went to the mountin call horr mountin it was big 77 lifts 599 runls it was amizing i neverq thought i would go here we went on a run call the Egale it was fun but there was a sharp trun on a new run aroud the sharp turn i fell and then we all fell we laugh in pain. We laugh and laugh we had a amizing time we all had partners for the lift and we said we will never for get that 1 of the best ski trip so far..........................

-----------------Chapter 2---------------

The next trip in coner hill it was one of the oldest hill knowed to man .Hailey said we are goin the it hasn't been in busness for year i smiled. We will buy the ski hill the guy walk out of the campin he said get out of my proberdy . I said sir can we buy your hill for a 1000$ . The man eyes open if i can still run it to ..Braillie said sure we just wanted to run a ski bussness.Guy said ill run the cashier... I ali said ill run the chair lift.. Braillie ill be the person at the top to see if any 1 cant get quick . Alex said ill give lessons .hailey and megan said we will be people that ski and see if any 1 need 1st aids.

___________________________Chapter 3__________________________

3 mouth later we got every thing it cost millions of $ so the grand opening was today no 1 came :c

...................................................................................................................................Few hour later millions of people came i scream finaly so the lift was runin and people luv it wait who ran the food ..Sara said i will .. k we got every thing setel kk day after day what if got more and more people..