Part 0,5: He left.

Orange Pekoe: Andrew!!!

Andrew looked on Pekoe and stopped getting into the car. Pekoe ran to Andrew and hugged him.

Orange Pekoe: Please, we don't have to do it like this!

Andrew: Sorry Pekoe, I love you, but I am from the other side of the world. It's better to end it in it's  best than let it slowly die.

He broke from Pekoe's hug and got into the car. Pekoe, crying, shocked and deppresed could only look on the car going away. Car got out of her sight. Someone took her hand. It was Darjeeling. Pekoe looked on her and hugged her.

Darjeeling: It will be alright Pekoe, it will be alright. He isn't only guy on the World.

Pekoe: But there is no one like him!

Darjeeling: Don't worry, there is at least a million of boys like him.

Pekoe: How did you got a number like this?!

Darjeeling: Assam told me that. And we both now that Assam's calculations are always right.

Pekoe after hearing this hardened the hug, causing a little bit of pain to Darjeeling.

Darjeeling: You should take some time off, go to your parents, relax, have some time. Return when you will be in a better mood.

Pekoe followed Darjeeling's advice.

When she returned on the carrier, she started to act the same way as before she met Andrew and she thought that it would continue...