FNAF

Why did ___________ take the job at some creepy pizza place? The animatronics were terrifying, all in order for scariness. Especially the one out of order who could make you piss yourself.

There was in order from how they scared her:

Luciano- the ring leader, he had tan skin. Auburn hair with a curl poking from the right side of his head and purple eyes that shine in the dark. He wear a tan military uniform suit and a tan hat with a purple feather object on it. He was always on stage and seemed to follow you with his eyes. Always telling where everything was being held holding a microphone.

Flavio- he was always the one who walked around with the kids eating pizza and laughing with everyone. __________ swore he was somehow supposed to be related to Luciano. He had blonde hair with the same curl popping from his the left side of his head and wore purple sunglasses. Claiming they were Gucci. Under his glasses he had plain black orbs for eyes. Like the depths of hell could be seen in them. He wore a normal type of clothing, a pink scarf white pants and vest with a blue or mint green shirt. He sometimes came on stage with Luciano and the other animatronics. Sometimes just welcoming people in and taking pictures.

Oliver- he was out of order. Something happened, he must’ve bit someone since all she heard was of some bite. He dressed up like a pirate and was hiding behind curtains. With a slimy do not enter sign in front. ___________ swore when she walked in. With only few people left, she could see the animatronics looking over to the curtains wondering if he’d pop out. Sometimes he’d see Flavio walk past and stop pushing a plate of pizza under the curtains. Before walking off to play with the kids. 

Lastly… Scariest to her.

Santiago-usually holding a guitar. He would always be the first to roam and always scared the crap out of ___________. Especially when she turned the lights on wanting to see if anything outside, he’d just stand at the door looking in. The plainest face in the world, before just walking off after a few minutes. Then he’d come back with fucking Oliver. Who dashed down to the door, yet she seemed to have it closed before he could attack her.

Well now _____________ was walking in seeing the animatronics walking around still talking to the kids or directing where to go. Well except Oliver who was sitting away in the back ground.

She was making it to her post, when she stopped feeling watched and turned seeing the animatronics who were walking around. Looking at her radiating off a creepy smile, except Santiago. He stood frowning, till Luciano walked over to him. Making the animatronic put on a smile. ___________ went back to walking to her post, when she stopped near her door and saw a piece of pizza sitting on her chair.

For being a murderous animatronic, she always would come either when Flavio left of handed her a piece of pizza before running off. ___________ sat down eating the pizza, hearing her phone muting the call. Then pulled up cameras, closing the door Oliver would soon ran to. She heard Flavio in the kitchen and saw Santiago waiting at the door. It hasn’t been more than three days and they were picking up their pace. 

Soon Santiago walked off and Oliver ran to the door, then passed on leaving __________ to open the doors. One thing always confused her though.

 Luciano never left his place. Not once in the five days she worked there. He always stayed smiling in his place. While Flavio, Santiago and Oliver made in their duty to scare/kill her. Luciano just stood still. Only moved once and that was to where they held the parties looking in the camera with a disturbed look. Like his was indicating he’d find her and kill her.

Soon enough turning on the light to her right, Flavio was looking out the window. Smiling evil like his mouth wide open, showing off those evil looking teeth. _________ closed the door and sighed turning off the lights. She looked at the clock seeing 5 am. One more hour. She cooled off before hearing walking and looked at the cameras.

To find Flavio had walked off and Luciano on the door to her right. Again giving off that terrifying look, she slammed the door closed. Ready to scream out, with only 5% left she needed to find a way to stay alive. Almost about to go home, she was ready to scream and pray she died quickly.

She looked at the clock seeing 5:58, she turned the light on still seeing Luciano at the door. Then something terrifying happened the lights went out. Crap! She used up her power. And at 5:59… she stood in darkness seeing Luciano’s eyes glowing in the dark. She covered her eyes hearing him walk up to her slowly. Feeling him ready to kill her, his cold metal hands going to her shoulders. When she heard the bell indicating her it was six.

She looked up seeing the man smiling and wave.  Walking off, she sighed before closing her door and walked off. She saw all the animatronics walking around, except Oliver. Who went back in out of order. They were smiled at her, well Santiago looked forced. And waved before she turned walking out. When she was stopped by the owner. Who handed her a pink slip.

“Wha-what? Did I do?” she said shocked.

“You keep having the animatronics all over the place… We pay you to have them stay in their rightful places…” he said then spoke, “Today is your last day.”

___________ smiled before running out, oh yes she was done with that job!

~le skip

____________ walked in the pizza place. Seeing Flavio sitting with some kids before smiling up at her. Giving her a plate of pizza, then when back to the kids stealing a slice eating it. She smiled walking off seeing Luciano up on the stage smiling looking around when he saw her and frowned like a tiny child.

Before turning to Santiago smiling at him saying something inaudible, then turned waving before going to talk in his mic. Santiago holding his guitar ready to play at any time. 

____________ made it to her post getting inside, sitting down eating the pizza slowly waiting to hear quietness. When it hit 11 everything was quiet. So she started checking the cameras shocked to see all the robots were gone.

She gulped before turning to the right side seeing Flavio at the window. Smiling brightly making her slam the door quickly as she could. Then turn to the other side seeing Santiago, and Oliver on her other side. She slammed the button to close the door, but freaked when it jammed and saw Luciano slowly walk in.

_____________ looked shocked seeing him go to open the door she locked Flavio out of. She closed her eyes ready to face death. When all she heard nothing and opened her eyes. Seeing the trio holding a farewell pizza and glittering or sparkles falling to the ground. Well Luciano holding a cake with farewell on it. Flavio had the pizza stealing a slice, __________ stood up. Looking at the animatronics who kept their smile. 

They… they even hung up a banner saying ‘We’ll miss you dearly’ with cute chibi versions of them. ___________ smiled and nodded,

“Th-thank you… This is so sweet of you.” She said taking the knife Santiago held out to her and cut a piece of the cake. Putting it on a plate Oliver had for each of them. While Flavio put pizza on each plate, then Luciano handed her a fork.

____________ took a bite of the cake, still a bit scared. The animatronics watching her curiously to see if she liked the food. She smiled and spoke, “It’s very delicious who made it?”

Everyone pointing to Luciano, who blushed raising his hand shy like, __________ smiled before speaking, “You did a good job~ thank very much~”

After that she ate with the animatronics, before hearing the 6 am alarm and sighed taking the plates and leftover cake and pizza. Before turning to the sad faced animatronics,

“You all get to your places now~ I’ll come visit you alright?” she said starting to pull her keys out leaving them on the desk.

Seeing the animatronics nod walking off. _____________ sighed then smiled sighing happily running out the pizza place. She’d come back after she gets therapy and isn’t scared of furies.

THE END