💛🎮Player one🎮💛

Kenmas POV

-player one "kitten" has logged in-

I over heard cheers from the other side of my headphones,

"KITTENNN!!!"

"YO WB"

"HIII~"

I leaned back into my seat, yawning, "Hi. I'm going to start the stream now."

-"kitten" is now streaming-

-kitten_kraze has joined-

-muffinsXD has joined-

-toothy.x.taiylor +12 more have joined-

- 7k currently watching-

"Welcome everyone who just joined... you guys are quick to click, huh... um, thanks." I muttered into my mic, flicking my eyes to the COD game currently loading. I glanced back at the chat going about their usual craze.

"I'll take the guy on the left, Juuzo take out the ones behind this wall. Menma can you set the bombs around the perimeter at blockD.." My hands flew around the keyboard, as I took out another squadron. "Sure thing, boss." "Alrighty kitten, leave it to me." "Copy that, kitty."

A familiar ding, along with a familiar bot gamer girl voice filled my ears, "-kittyxtreats has donated $21 and 69 cents- Hey kitty! You're doing great as usual. You should do a Q&A next! I'm a big fan!!" I glanced to the camera, smiling lightly, "Thank you Kittyxtreats, I really appreciate it.... um... I'll think about it I guess.. But I'm not sure."

It was about 2 hours after winning 5 matches as I laid back in my seat, rubbing my eyes with my sleeve. I glanced at the clock, 2 am. I should eat now. I looked at the camera as I exited COD. "I'm gonna get something to eat. You should go to sleep.. I'll be back for mid night mine craft tho." I got up and took my headset off, walking to the kitchen to grab a monster and some ramen.

I walked back into the room after petting my two cats to see my best friend Hinata sitting in my chair and talking with my chat. "Hey... shouyou..." I frowned as I put my ramen on the table beside my mic. Hinata looked up and chuckled, "Heya kittyyyy~ Your chat gets lonely yknowwwww you should talk to them more!!" He whined as I rolled my eyes and shoo-ed him off my seat. "Just get your own twitch stream."

After Minecraft and a few exchanges with the chat and Hinata, I decided to go to sleep early. 4 am.

-"Kitty" has logged off-

I pushed Hinata, my roommate away and into his own room, closing mine and stretching. "Aaaaah... so tiring.." I inched off my pajama pants and kept a red oversized hoodie on. I slept with only thoughts of tomorrows gaming adventures.