Shizuo - Don't Hide, Don't Run (Durarara!!)

A/N: Hehe, without your permission, I finally decided to make Yandere-oneshots, just request anyone you like and I might do it ;3 Enjoy this one cx

-----------------------------------------------

Well, well, look now. It seemed like you were the infamous information broker's sister, Y/N Orihara. Though, you weren't afraid of Shizuo. The strongest man in Ikebukuro. Well, your brother, Izaya enjoyed teasing him alot. Which caused many damaged places in the town. But you weren't aware of this thing, Shizuo was fond of you. He liked you. He adored you. You were standing up against your own brother while he was bothering Shizuo again. This time, it went little bit too far.

 "Izaya! Stop with this! Don't you see, as long as you are teasing Shizuo, the town will be into pieces." You snapped annoyed at your big brother. He raised his eyebrows and pouted.

 "Aw, Y/N-chan? Are you standing against me?" He sighed and pulled out his pocket knife, waving it around. 

 "Well then, doesn't it mean that you like...Shizuo THAT much?" Your face was covered in red and you couldn't explain why.

 "No, I don't see him in that way. I...I see him as my loyal friend." You answered, honestly. You could never lie towards your brother. He would find out if he wanted too. He sighed again and sat down on his chair, spinning around.

 "Okay, okay, I got it. I won't bother him anymore." He smirked, one of his infamous. You rolled your eyes and went to the door.

 "I am out of here." You didn't want any respond from Izaya and shut the door before you walked away from the big apartment. 

 When you didn't notice, Shizuo heard all of the conservation and got very pissed at him.

 "Izaya, that was the last straw."

 After a few hours, spending outside of the house, you yawned loudly and waved to your friends before walking off home. Usually, at this time, Izaya would call you and make sure you were okay. But this time, he didn't. No missed calls. Nothing. You raised your eyebrows and kept walking.

 "Weird, Izaya always calls me when it's very late." You got concerned about him and opened the door to the apartment.

 "Izaya, I am back." It was silent. Dead silent. He used to run towards you and hug you, but now. Something wasn't on it's place. Once you stepped in, the smell of flesh flew up to your nostrils. You pulled back and coughed.

"What the...?" You took few steps closer towards the horrific scene. Your curiosity couldn't be stopped. You had to do something. Your feet moved on its own and you couldn't stop yourself. Once you reached the destination, you gasped in horror and pulled yourself back. Your now deceased brother was almost torn into pieces. The office looked misplaced and himself as well. 

 "My, you have seen it, didn't you?" The familiar voice belonged to Shizuo, as he appeared from the upper level, smiling at you in a creepy way. You shuddered and made a run towards the door, but stopped by him.

 "Where are you going, my fragile rose?" He whispered in your ear and bit it gently. You gasped at the sudden movement and pushed him away. Making a run for it.

 You ran and ran. Your heart was in speed mode and you couldn't stop running. Why? Shizuo was chasing after you, of course. The action you made towards him, pissed him off. He couldn't take it when his rose tried to harm him. But...He can't be harmed, can he? You hid yourself in an dark alley behind a container, looking around after a bartender. You thought you had your luck by your side, but you could feel a sudden presence behind you.

"Don't Hide and Don't Run away from me, my fragile rose~"

Who knows what happened to you and Shizuo after that? Hoped you liked this chapter, if you want more, please, be kind and leave a comment below and take care ^^