part one because I suck at writing

Beforehand I want to mention this is a joke, I like JoeysWorldTour he is an epic gamer.

One day hanamaru was at burger king eating 15 burgers. "This is a great burger,zura!" Said hanamaru. "This is your 50th burger, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave and never come back" said the manager. Woo woo woo muchacho I'm gonna need like 50 more burgers" said JoeysWorldTour. Just then the police came in to escort Joey out of the burger king. "Wait I'll pay for his burgers, zura" said hanamaru. "Take her out too" said the manager. The police both kicked out JoeysWorldTour and hanamaru. "This sucks I never got to finish my last burger,zura" said hanamaru. "Stop Mcwhining I know a place where we can eat more burgers" said JoeysWorldTour. Joey then drove hanamaru in his car to McDonald's. "I'll have 50 big Macs,20 large fries, 100 piece chicken mcnuggets and a large coke" said JoeysWorldTour. "I'll take what he's having,zura" said hanamaru. They then heard the drive thru guy yell fuck followed by a loud bang. "What a Mcwhiner" said JoeysWorldTour. Joey and hanamaru then had an eating contest to see who can eat the most in the shortest amount of time. "I bet I can beat you" said hanamaru. "Ok your on muchacha" said JoeysWorldTour. Hanamaru and Joey then went around each fast food place in the area and ate everything they could order. "Looks like we tied,zura" said hanamaru. "This story fucking sucked" said JoeysWorldTour and he flew away, the end.