60.Don't leave me.

I pulled over as I saw a large group of man

I pulled over as I saw a large group of man. I stopped and tried to see who they were.

"Wait.....are there two groups" I whispered as I looked at the other side which was more clear now.

Then I saw them.

I saw him kneeling down, covered in all blood.

Without thinking I got out of the van and ran towards him.

"JUNGKOOK" I screamed as I ran towards him but someone pulled me by my waist. I was thrown on the ground as I winced in pain.

"Y/N! Are you okayy" Jungkook raised his voice a little as he turned to look at me.

I could see how much pain he was in and it was all because of me.

If only I hadn't been dumb and would have actually tried to get along with him. If only I hadn't been acted stubborn with grandpa and him just because they were worrying about me.

But I cannot change anything that has been done so I will atleast try to safe him or distract them and give Jungkook some time to rest.

"What do you want" I screamed as the man who looked exactly like my grandpa chuckled.

"I want your love to die and you to get married to my grandson so that he can ruin you"

"LET HIM GO AND I'LL DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO!" I screamed as I looked at old man.

Tears falling down as I didn't dare to look at Jungkook.

"NO Y/N STOP IT" Jungkook screamed but I ignored him.

"You want me right so let him go" I tried to hide the sob but failed.

"Ohh you are such a nice girl y/n but I cannot risk letting this man go because he is kinda big deal you know" The old man chuckled darkly.

"Please I'll do anything ANYTHING" I cried.

"Y/N NOO I TOLD YOU TO JUST GO HOME WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME" Jungkook kept on screaming and he was crying now.

"BECAUSE YOU CANNOT ACT LIKE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE...I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU" I screamed as I closed my eyes.

I sobbed like a crazy person and saw Jungkook trying to crawl towards me. But someone kicked him making him fall and groan in pain.

"Jungkook..are you okay" I asked worried as I tried to move towards him but the guard held me back.

"Yes your baby will be fine y/n" I looked and saw the maniac.

"No no no no" I said as I tried to free myself from the man who was holding me.

"FUCKING LET ME GO" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL" Jungkook growled.

Soon I heard the gun being placed on Jungkook's head. My eyes widen and panic begin to rise inside of me.

"Please I'm begging you"

"Y/n stop it I told you too.."

"No, you shut it. I will not sit back like a weak girl"

"Please baby I'm begging you don't just...just don't please" Both of us crying as we looked at each other and I shook my head.

Soon I heard a loud bang and my heartbeat raised. I looked up to see the guard holding me was now on the ground dead.

Then I heard several gunshots as I covered my ears. I felt a strong grip that hugged me tightly, protecting me like a shield.

And I knew who it was.

Hugging him tightly I looked at him as I cupped his cheeks and kissed him softly.

"You okay babe?" I asked while I looked at his body for wounds.

"Umm" He nodded as he held my hand tightly.

"Let's get out of here...will you be able to move" I looked at him worriedly as he nodded weakly

I need to get him to the hospital as soon as I can, he has lost a lot of blood already. I took support of my arms for him to lean on me as we both walked towards the van.

I was about to sit when I saw someone standing infront of us.

"I won't let you go away...you're mine. MINE" The maniac screamed as he had a gun in his hand.

"Y/n get...away" I heard Jungkook as he tried to get up.

What should I do?And everything was in slow motion now. He was just about to pull the trigger when someone shot him in his head.

I sighed and tried to look who it was and Yoongi came out of the bush.

"Oh my god" I fell down crying as he came and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" He asked to which I nodded.

"But Jungkook has lost a lot of blood we have to get him to the hospital now" I got up and Yoongi followed me as we sat inside the van.

I was at the back with Jungkook's head on my lap while his body laid weakly. I couldn't stop crying as I held him tightly.

"Y/n..." Jungkook said weakly as I looked at him.

"Yes love" I answered sweetly with a smile.

"I love you" He smiled back and then he closed his eyes.

"Jungkook...jungkook stay with me please...please don't leave me like this,  please" I said as I told yoongi to hurry up.

We reached at the hospital and the doctor took him to the ICU. Everything happened so fast that it felt unreal.

I fell on the floor crying as the nurse kept telling me to let her treat my wounds but I just couldn't focus on that.

"I love you too jungkook...just please keep fighting...for us" All I could do now is pray for him to get better so I kept praying for a miracle to happen.