Prologue

Hey, I'm Muby. This is my second Wattpad book. Please, if y'all like this book, try out my first book; It Takes Twins To Tangle. Thanks for viewing. Pls, don't forget to
Vote,Comment, and Share. Love ya!!!

Toma Wilson's POV

"Muuum. I don't wanna stay at Elena's. She and Aunt Jean act like they are the best and they make me look bad all the time." I pouted, folding my arms across my chest in front of my mum. It was my 'I just won't do it' stance and it always worked....except now.

"Sweetie, c'mon. Just do it for mummy,okay? Remember, if anyone puts you down, stand up for yourself okay. Besides, mummy and daddy will be back for you in no time, right daddy?" We both turned to my dad.

"Yeah. Honey, it's okay."

I wasn't convinced, but I didn't argue anymore cos I didn't want them to hear the sadness in my voice and the sob that was coming up my throat.

"OK, sweetie. Get in the car."

I got in the back seat, my mum sat in the passenger seat and my dad sat in the driver's seat. We started on our way to my Uncle Timmy's and my Aunt Jean's place.

    One hour later, we arrived at Cornwallis.

"Uncle Mack, Aunt Mel!!!"

That was Elena shouting my dad and mum's names. I don't know why she was all nice and friendly with my parents, but awful to me.

"Hey Ellie. How are you, and Ezra?" My dad said, lifting her.

"We're great. You?"

"Good. Let's go inside."

   When we went inside, we greeted Aunt Jean and Uncle Timmy.

"We have to leave now, Mo darling. Give mummy a kiss now."

I pecked and hugged her. "Bye mummy, bye daddy. Love you!"

"Love you too, sweetheart."

That was the last time I saw my parents. I never got an explanation on what happened, whether they died or disappeared or went missing, or even abandoned me, I never found out. All I got was, "You're living with us now, Mo."

The picture below is Mo when she was 11 years old.

This is the prologue of Brittany Sport Academy. I hope you like it, pls vote, comment and share. Thanks.