Abduction

Nicolette's POV

I stalked my pray and peered around a tree slow approaching the moral human. As I got closer I notice the human was looking at something on a near by tree.

It ran toward it and I quickly and quietly followed behind him. As I looked close I saw it was a note on the tree which read "HELP ME!'' He took the note off the tree and placed it with the many other notes in his hands.

Suddenly the human notice something far off in the trees and screamed and began sprinting away. I traced behind him, I wonder what he is running from. I know he didn't see me... did he? As the human ran he was struck down with a long black tentacle.

A tall face-less monster peered from behind a tree. He was probley 9 to 10 feet tall. He had black tentacles that came from his back. And he wore a black and white suit and tie.

I feared for my life as I watched him rip the mortal in half and throw his lifeless body on the ground as if it were nothing. I at least sometimes let my victims live.

He looked over in my direction and started towards me. Never have a before seen such a beast. I quickly escaped and shot off into the woods before he could even reach me.

Slendermen's POV

As my victim grabbed to 7th note off the tree I decided it was time. I showed myself to him and at the sight of me he spirited away screaming. I chuckled to myself they always do. I teleported in front of him and knocked him down with my tentacle.

He struggled to stand but I quickly ripples him into two before he could try to escape. I through him on the ground and I noticed behind a tree was a woman. She had extremely pale skin, jet black hair, and picring blue eyes.

She looked terrified, I moved closer to her and she was gone like a gust of wind. Was she real? Or maybe a figment of my imagination? She was gone is quick I couldn't tell. I walked over to the place she was standing before and found a necklace: http://www.polyvore.com/vampire_diaries_katherine_pierce_necklace/thing?context_id=144223931&context_type=collection&id=92762685 I opened it up and on the inside it read ''Nicolette". She she was real.... I kept the locket in my pocket just in case I see her again...