Golden Cage

What is a girl?

Who is a girl?

Does it matter in our society?

I guess what matters is “pure girl”. Some of you right now might be thinking that what the hell I mean by being pure! I must say even I don’t know what do this “pure” word means.

I am not being gendered bias, I don’t think gender discrimination exists these days….

What we should think about, is personality.

What we are doesn’t matters who we are!

So what you think? On what life is based on?

 Life is all about choices but at the same time do we always have the opportunity to make choices. I don’t think so. Being a girl is not in our hands, in a Hindu family is not in our hands, birth in India is not our choice. I am not being a traitor. Just was making you get there are something’s we can’t choose. We experience this basically in our childhood at an unnoticeable stage. We can’t make choices on our own because we are not that capable to make the decisions. We don’t wish to go to school, but we are forced to! Just for our benefit. Our parents don’t have any kind of personal greed or you can say personal benefits. Thing is they just love us unconditionally.

The second stage of our life when we are unable to make choices is when we are teens. We are full of energy. It’s our choice whether to make use of it positively or negatively, but do we choose it. It’s still in the hands of our parents. They are insecure, possessive. I am not a parent not even married yet….

Married is a big word……

I must say that, I am just a teenager who will soon be 18, adult.

We all hate our parents for being possessive and insecure.

Still this right way and wrong way! What the hell is this….? It uses to suck my mind up…

Life teaches us, what is right and what is wrong!

What we need to do is to accept it... Like a scientific fact…..

Still… I will say it too have some merits and demerits, and that too depends on the situations.

So how to recognize that when we need to accept and when we need to rebel?

Every story comes with a lesson…. Do you think only just “a” lesson? What I think is that every day… every second situation comes with a lesson, just we need to try to get…. But who cares….which had to be done! That’s all done… we never think it twice that, why it happened? What if it repeats? Unless it’s a matter to be worried. We are that means that we don’t care what is going on in other's lives, and if we are interested then it’s all because we love to chit chat about such topics…

Why?

Why we don’t learn by the faults and mistakes of others…

The one who attempted the mistake, that person will learn something... what you got? You just made fun of that one…

Who knows? What does tomorrow bring to you? What if that same situation comes to you? Will you be able to deal?

No, not that easy, because in past you were laughing rather than of helping that person… if you would have helped him out in sorting… then it would just have been easier for you to sort out.

A lifelong lesson is more important than the laughter of a few minutes. I am not telling you to stop laughing. What if you can deal with all situations with a smile and calm attitude….

Life will be much easier.

Easy things are yet boring.

Think yourself what you will wish to see… a casual romantic calm movie without any disputes or something thriller, with some suspense like Twilight series… or Stranger series…

If we expect something thriller then why can’t our life be a bit thriller? Why we are afraid of problems?

I am sorry but my story doesn’t have any vampire or something to be an extreme adventure.

With some simple words, I have a simple story.

So let’s start.