1. Fantasy

Oh my gosh', how can you say that? Look Earl this world's so cruel. You can do anything in this world but be very careful, I got nothing else to say anymore.

Thanks' Ma'am' Replied Earl. Yea I got to go, see yah later, okay?

Yea My Little Boy' Replied Mrs. Zel.

Hey Earl, how'dy?'

Hi and how'd know my name? Replied Earl.

You don't get things straight; you're the most intelligent boy in high school, you know? So I got to know your name' replied Janice.

Okay, Nice to meet you' Said Earl.

So where'd stay? Asked Janice while they walk to class'

Why'd wan'na know? Asked Earl Feeling curious this time;

so I can pay you a visit later, but Earl bluntly refused then she asked if they can be friends and he said Yup that's okay with me, then he walked away.

Hi guys, my name's Mrs. Hanna Lee but you guys can call me Hanna, I'll be taking you on the Use of English and today we'll be having The Grammatical concord 'Continued Mrs. Hanna, So before I continue, can anyone tell me what grammatical concord is?

Janice took a look at Earl, he'll definitely answer that question' she thought within her. But to her shame Mrs. Hanna took a glance at her and saw she was distracted, then pointed at her and said' can you help us Janie;

she stood up not knowing what to say, Oh Janie you're been made a peak streak taunted Grey. To rescue Janice from the shame, Earl stood up and said'

Concord is an agreement between two words while, grammatical is a word accepted as a correct sentence or clause'

the whole class marveled at his intelligence. Every student rushed out of the class as the bell rung except Earl, He was waiting for his friend Worthless' who had some stuffs, I'll say guys stuffs' been done.

Thanks' Earl, Janice said,

for what? He asked

For helping me out during class, she continued. Are you going home? She asked.

Nah' he lied, knowing full well she's going to poke every step of him. So he pretended,

I and Worthless are hanging out on a date, care to come? He asked. She shook he head in disappointed.

Huh' Janices' courage over me is getting to enthusiastic?

Worthless asked Earl as he walks her home, But I'ont love her, He said. But she's try 'a show affection toward you, especially in class, she was stalking you.

She said, really? Asked Earl.

Yeah, come over it Earl, Mrs. Hanna isn't just gonna take Janice as an opinion to her question' Cus we all know you're going to answer her question but to our dismay Janice was pointed out; Do you know why? Earl shook his head in disapproval. Come on Earl She was picking on you.

What? Oh my gosh what'd I do this time? He replied back in a shy way. Then they made their way into a restaurant to take lunch,

look Earl, Worthless continued' If so why can't you accept her that way, she may be of a help to you at anytime, you know?

But I'ont like her, replied Earl sluggishly. Look Worthless, we have been friends for years now, and we've gotten pretty close, why don't we take it to the next level, Asked Earl. Worthless really understood that question I think but she pretended she doesn't,

like best friends' Whoa I can't believe this, she pretended;

Stop all this drama Shouted Earl, I believed you understood my question. But I don't have any feelings for you, she timidly. At this Earl was so devastated, look Earl calm down I didn't mean to hurt you...... get out replied Earl. But.... She tried to coax him, I said get out'a side, I don't want to see your face. She then walked out gently feeling so dejected.

Good day Ma'am Worthless said, Hey what's up with that look on your face? Her mum asked. I am fine. Where's Earl? She took a spy outside, isn't he coming? I think you guys had a fight or a quarrel to... I said am fine Ma'am, she gave a harsh response. She then made for her room; Argh... I... I.. am sorry' she cried, today's going'na be a bad day for her I think whispered her siblings who took a spy outside her room, I've never seen worthless cry so loudly before, or maybe.. I get it; she had a fight with Earl Cus that's the only thing that's going'na make her cry so loudly. I feel for her, so but why's Earl Going'na do this to her. Nah it's not him, I ain't be the one to confront Earl, said Reigan.

They was a knock on the door, I'll take that, said Reigan. Hey Earl, can I ask you something? My sis was crying lately, I think you guys had a fight cus I've not seen worthless cried since they day you guys met, added Lemonxito. He ignored all complains and questions, where's she. He asked they all looked at looked at him in amusement, then said' upstairs in her room; without further hesitation he made for her room. Ehe' Mahal Kita! He Said, Mahal Kita? She replied. Kind of? Isn't it? She replied in a sad tone; why are you here, isn't your humiliation enough. Get out, she pointed towards the door. Worthless? You're sending me out'a your room? Out, she shouted. He turned to leave in dismay. Don't leave, please? He took a glance at her and made pass her door.

(9103 Poblacion, Sagay¸ Camigiun Philippines)

Indistinct chatter voices rented the air"

Look Earl, the schools is coming up soon, and I think you should try participating in basket ball, just imagine the most intelligent boy in high school becomes out basketball hero. Just think about it, it's your choice. 

Look Grey, I don't waste my time. Every time in life is precious, Earl replied.

 You may not have this time, ever. So, live life now. Grey persuaded.

 Grey.. Grey.. I think I need a to study on, the cus International Competitions are at the corner, if I don't study on, I won't be able to make our school proud. The Debate, Press, Spelling Bee? Nah, Nah I need more time, of cause. Last year's Spelling Bee? Oh shit, I was a hell of mess. Hmm. Grey sighed; you're a tough act to follow, I got to go.

 Grey left with a though in his heart. "Earl needs help from me" that's just one of his superstitious believe I think? Or maybe one of his numerous jokes. But he doesn't make jokes and funs of issues..