(Intro)

"And that's a wrap! We both hope that you're having a very merry Christmas and a successfull new year! Anything to add Cazza?" Olly grinned cheekily at his unusually quiet best friend.

"Nothing at all Olly, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" And to the outside world, it was just a normal show ending, but it was taking Caroline for everything she had not to cry. Not to leap across that table and take her man in to her arms.

"Caroline?" Olly prodded her with a worried glance in her direction, it really was now or never.

"I'm pregnant Olly, I'm pregnant with our baby. Thing is, I am really looking forward to it but I can't stay here. I can't have him or her exposed in to this world and I can't stay with you and end your career. I have to go Olly, you have to let me go..." Caroline was stopped by a sob escaping her throat, the emotions becoming overwhelming when she saw the tears rise in Olly's eyes.

"But our baby, Cazza. You can't deny me the chance of being a father..." His voice came out a whisper.

"You can't deny me and this child a chance of a normal life. I leave in 7 hours Olly, to a country where nobody knows my name. I'm sorry.." She rose from her chair, grabbing her bag and slipping out of the room she really let the tears escape as her lover fell to the floor.

"But I will always love you both, unconditionally..."