Chapter 1

~four years ago~

POV. Asahi:

A girl with brown hair and green eyes, named Misaki Sato moved to our neightborhood. She was kind and really shy at the beginning, but when we became friends we got really close and even began to date eachother. We spent every day together and had a lot of fun, one day she came to our house unannounced, I let her in and she started to cry, I wrapped my arms around her waist und gave her a small kiss. We talked for hours because this was our last day together. Her Family have to move to tokyo because her Mom got a better Job there, so we decided to break up.

~In the present ( pov. third person)~

Asahi stirred in his bed, he had woken up early, from what he could tell, just a few minutes before his Alarm was supported to go off. He got up and walked to the bathroom, to wash his face, brush his teeth and put on his clothes before he walked down the stairs. He have to make himself breakfast because his parents were already at work, he makes some eggs.

As he arrived to the gym, he saw a familiar face.

POV. Nishinoya:

I talked to tanaka for a while bevor Kiyoko arrived, as usual we ran to her but she stopped us. It doesn't matter that much because it was every single day like this. "Hey look" Tanaka shout to me, before i can turn around Hinata spoke up.

"This is Misaki Sato, she is in the girl Volleyball Club and new at our school. Her Team wanted to Play some Training-Matches with us" he said with a bright smile on his face.

I wondered where Asahi was. Just a few seconds later he finally arrived but before I could walk over  he stared at this Girl hinata brought with him. His eyes where just on her, he didn't even noticed me.

I yelled his Name while I walk over to him, so i got his attention.

POV. third Person:

While Asahi walked over to Nishinoya, he put his hair like usual into a bun. "Whats the matter?" Asahi asked him with a serious face. "I just wa-" he was cut of by Daichi.

"Guys Ukai have something important to say!" Daichi said with an annoyed face. They all went over to Ukai. "You guys know that the exams are soon, so you have to learn enough because if u fail you have to stay here and learn while we are in Tokyo." Everyone was not really happy about that, exspecially Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kageyama and Hinata. They are frozen but a few seconds later Nishinoya and tanaka tried to run away.

"Hey, stay here! You can't run away." Daichi yelled. Ennoshita chased after them.

After club activity

Misaka decided to walk over to Asahi because she wanted to know if he still remember her and the time together. "H-Hey your Asahi Right?" she shyly said while looking down at the floor. He nodded with a confused look. "I don't want to be rude or something but today I'm with Nishinoya, so i have to go. Nice to meet you ahh i'm sorry but what was your Name again ?" "I am Misaka, you don't remember do you ?" she says sad. He comes straight to her while Looking in her green eyes and grapped her shoulders and pulls Misaka to him

POV. Nishinoya:

After i changed into my fresh clothes I grapped my bag and walk to Asahi, when I entered the Club room I saw Asahi pulls Misaka to him for a kiss. I couldn't move, as much as I wish and tried I can't moved, I just wanted to scream and cry. It feels like he stabs me and a cold shower streamed down my back. A single tear escape my eye.

Why do i fell this way? It feel like he's cheating on me but we didn't even date each other, and seriously we are both guys. That can't be real.