Chapter One

~Roslyn's P.O.V.~   

      "Please don't leave me!" I begged my boyfriend Harry. He squeezed my hand and brushed my hair. "Baby, it'll just be for one week." He kissed the back of my hand. "I can't even begin to imagine going a day without seeing or hugging or kissing you." He pulled me close to his warm, masculine body. " I know, I know." he said. "Why do you even have to go?" I said. "Baby, it's so I can stay here in the US with you, I have three days left on my visa and if I stay any longer I have go to prison." He pulled away from me and I ran my fingers through his brown curls and looked deep into his green eyes. "We can facetime, and call and text any time you want to." he told me. I believed him, I loved him and trusted him with everything. "okay." I whispered sadly. I had met Harry a year ago at the library.

*Flashback*

      Harry was looking for a book about English bulldogs. I was looking for a novel called "Silence". I ran into him, thinking he was a book shelver. I asked "Can you help me find "Silence" by Becca Fitzpatrick?" he looked confused for a second then answered, "Sure." We walked around for a couple minutes but then we found it in the teen novel section. "Thanks so much!" I said hugging him. "Anytime," he said. I started to walk away but then I heard him say, "Wait!" I walked back to him. "Um, now could you help me find a book?" I was surprised he wasn't a shelver. "I can try, I'm not very good at finding books." I mumbled. He smiled, "Ok, I'll go this way and you can go another way." I started to walk away, then I realised I hadn't asked him the name of the book. I turned expecting to see him but he was gone. I searched for a few minutes but then I found him in the teen section again. He wasn't looking for a book, he was sitting there with two cups of hot chocolate from the library Kurig and I walked over and sat down. We ended up giving each other our numbers and dating.

*end of flashback*

      I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. His plane left in forty five minutes, he had to go in a few minutes. A couple tears slid down my face. Harry wiped them away immediately. He pulled my lips to his and began to kiss them, cupping my cheeks. I lost all thought and let Harry take control of everything, we weren't on earth anymore. Harry began to stop the kiss and pulled away from me. He put his forehead on mine and pulled me into a tight hug. I stood in his strong arms for a couple minutes but then I broke the silence by whispering, "We need to go." Harry nodded and let me go.

      Harry picked up the couple of bags he was taking and swung them on his shoulder. With his other free hand he took my hand. I opened the door and we walked out to his car. He put the bags in the trunk and hopped in the driver seat of the car. He opened the door and I got in the passenger. He started the car and rolled our windows down a little. Harry grabbed my hand and picked it up and kissed it. I pulled his to my face and held his on my cheek. I kissed it and smelled it. "Rosy, what are you doing babe?" he said. I giggled. "Smelling, you smell good." He laughed and pulled into the airport parking lot.

       He parked and unbuckled his seat belt. He reached around his neck and unfastened his paper airplane necklace. "Hold your hair up." he said. I pulled my hair in a bun and he fastened the necklace around my neck. I gasped, "Harry, you want me to keep it?" he nodded. "You'll always have me near you." he said. I grabbed his shirt collar and gave him a big kiss. He kissed back, so passionate. I pulled away and more tears came to my eyes. Harry wiped those away and kissed my cheek. "I love you Roslyn." he whispered. "I love you Harry." I replied.

       Harry took his bags from the trunk and we walked hand in hand into the airport. We went to the gate that matched his ticket. He dropped his bags on the floor and took my hands, "Remember, facetime, call, text." I nodded, "facetime, call, text." I said. He gave my a quick kiss and hug and said,"I love you." he said. "I love you too." I said. With that, Harry Styles walked on the plane. I had no idea but, out of my life for months.