Wolf Moon

Hi Guys, I just wanted to thank you for reading my story. I hope you'll like it. English is my second language so if you notice any mistakes feel free to correct me. 

It was about 11pm when I heard a knock on my window. As soon as I opened it I saw my best friend, who happens to live across the street from me. 

"Stiles? Is everything alright? What are you doing here? Why-" I started questioning him.

 "Y/N you won't believe what I'm about to tell you. They found a body!" Stiles explained. 

"Really? Do they know who it is? This is like the first time something has happened in Beacon Hills." I exclaimed excited. 

"Not yet. The thing is they only found half a body. My Dad is looking for the other half right now but I thought maybe you and Scott would also come look for it with me."

"Are you kidding? Of course I want to! Just let me grab a jacket first." I said and climbed out of my window. 

Then Stiles and I headed towards his blue Jeep and made our way over to Scotts house. I met Stiles and Scott when I first moved here. I was about to be seven when my Dad introduced me to Stiles. Mine and his Dad met when both of them were serving in the army. After my Mom died of cancer he decided it'd be best to move to the small town of Beacon Hills, bought a house and the movie rental store downtown where I sometimes help him out. Stiles and I instantly became friends and soon after he introduced me to his best friend: Scott McCall. Since that day the three of us have been pretty much inseparable.

After a short drive we then arrived at our best friends house. We kept calling him to avoid waking up Melissa but Scott didn't answer his phone. I was kinda cold so Stiles decided it'd be probably best if I stay in the car while he gets Scott. I then watched him climb on the roof of Scotts house. A few seconds after he managed to do so I also saw Scott walking outside with a bat in his hands.  This is not gonna end well. After almost hitting Stiles with it my two best friends walked towards the Jeep and got in. 

"You are really on board with this?" Scott asked looking at me.

"Come on this is like the first interesting thing to ever happen in Beacon Hills, of course I'm on board with it." I said smiling. 

After a while we arrived at our destination: the woods. We got out of the car and started walking. 

"Are we seriously doing this? I was hoping to get a goodnight sleep before tryouts tomorrow." Scott said concerned.

"Right! Cause sitting on the bench is such a glowing afford." Stiles answered sarcastically. 

"No, because I'm playing this year. In fact I'm making first line." 

"Hey! That's the spirit. Everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." Stiles said.

"Well I'll still come and watch the games even if you're only sitting on the bench. Maybe you'll have luck and Coach will put you in instead of Jackson." I said sarcastically earning a smile from Smiles and a look from Scott.

"Just out of curiosity which half of the body are we looking for?" Scott asked trying to change the subject.

"Hm I didn't even think about that." Stiles answered

"And what if who ever killed the body is still out here?" I asked concerned.

"Also something I didn't think about." Stiles confessed.

"It's comforting to know you've planned this out with your usual attention to detail." I said teasing Stiles.

We continued walking until we noticed the flashlights of the sheriff department walking towards us. Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me on the ground with him and Scott. Then he started running still not letting go of my hand. I heard Scott calling after us but it was too dark see him. When suddenly Stiles Dad found us.