Rohan wants cereal

koichi goes into his room to slep, but oh no!! rohan is at his window!! "koichi-kun........" rohan says menacingly ゴゴゴ "ah!" koichi says, rohan can be so spoopy. "come with me koichi-kun....through the window come on...." is rohan going to kidnap koichi what's he doing?¿ "o-ok" no koichi why would you agree!

"where are we going rohan sensei?" koichi is getting very scared, poor babey, "don't worry about that.....koichi-kun............."

   ゴ
 ゴ
     ゴ
  ゴ

    ゴ
rohan and koichi finally arrived at their destination...... rohan's house! dun dun dun. "Why are we here?" "........" rohan grabbed koichi by the arm and pulled him inside, "r-rohan sensei?¿?" "silence koichi-kun....." after 5 minutes of rohan getting lost in his own house they finally made it to the kitchen.....ゴゴゴ

"KOICHI-KUN!" rohan yelled "AH" koichi almost had a heart attack and  a seizure and a stroke and ascended to the heavens. "come here koichi-kun" koichi did as rohan said and got closer. all of a sudden rohan picked koichi up and held him up high! "koichi-kun i need you to get that box of cereal for me i can't reach." "what?" "get. the. cereal." "y-yes rohan sensei-" koichi reached up to grab the cereal but oh no! there's a cockroach next to rohan's cereal! "ROHAN SENSEI THERES A COCKROACH!" "i don't care koichi-kun, get me the cereal." "my koichi-senses are tingling.... that's no ordinary cockroach! rohan sensei that cockroach is a stand user!" koichi's koichi-senses are never wrong, "koichi-kun i thought i said i don't care, get me the cereal. now." "BUT-" "no buts koichi-kun..." just then the cockroach's stand came out! it looked like a mini hamburger! no..... a krabby patty!!!
ゴゴゴゴゴ

ゴゴゴゴゴ"r-rohan sensei? the cockroaches sta-" before koichi could finish he vanished!! "KOICHI-KUN WHERE DID YOU GO

ゴゴゴゴゴ
"r-rohan sensei? the cockroaches sta-" before koichi could finish he vanished!! "KOICHI-KUN WHERE DID YOU GO. I NEED MY CEREAL!" "ROHAN SENSEIIIIII IM UP HERE" rohan looked up but couldn't see anything. he went and grabbed a chair and stood on top of it and saw koichi and the cockroach and the cereal! "KOICHI-KUN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" "ROHAN SENSEI HELP!" rohan got down and pushed the chair closer to the cupboard. he stepped back on the chair got koichi down. he yelled "HEAVENS DOOR" and made koichi normal again. he then went and fucking obliterated the cockroach with his fountain pen. he put the chair away and picked up koichi again. "wha?" "Koichi-kun..... i want cereal......"