New School

Today was the first day of my new school. I was scared because I have always found it hard to make friends. I told my mum that there is no point in moving schools now because there is only 3 weeks before the summer Holidays, but she insisted that I should make friends before the start of the new school year.

I put on some make up and grabbed my phone and bag before walking 5 minutes down the road to my new school. I was greeted by a smiling Mr.Jones, the head. He showed me to my form room which made all the pupils stare at me. I felt so insecure standing there. I took a seat at the back of the room, when a boy walked into the class room. "Sorry Im Late Sir, The car broke down." "Just because your famous, doesnt mean you can be late for school, Harvey." Famous? I guess he was on of the popular kids. He walked over to me. "That is my seat." "Im sorry." I said grabbing my bag from the floor. "No, its okay." He said sitting beside me. "Im Harvey Cantwell." I shook his hand. "Im Olivia Sims."

"Your really pretty." Harvey told me. I started blushing and playing with my fingers. "No Im not." "Yes you are." Harvey laughed. "Im ugly, Where as you, your smile lights up the whole room." Harvey laughed loudly. I mentally face palmed. "Im sorry, ignore what I just said." "No, Thankyou. You have a nice smile too." I have been here 5 minutes and have already embarrassed myself infront of the popular kid. Just then loads of girls came over and started flirting with Harvey. He seemed to like all the attention. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone and stuck my head phones in my ears.