Copyright

Hi 👋🏾😌

Thank you so much for choosing to read this story. 🙂

To be honest, I'm not a great writer but I have a great imagination and for as long as I could remember I would daydream of a life completely different from the one I have now. I was somebody else in a world I created. 🤪

I've always wanted to do certain things and take certain risks while going on many adventures, and that's what I did in my head.

Recently I was encouraged to write down these thoughts and so here I doing so to the best of my ability. 😁

This book is the result.

It may be a bad story that's also poorly written or it may be a great story that's poorly written. But regardless it is MINE. I would really appreciate it if you did not steal it.

I would also like to add that if there are any similarities to other stories you've read, I promise you that it is just by coincidence and I did not steal another person's story.

Anyways, I own all rights to this story, and plagiarism of this story will only result in consequences on your part.  

****************************************

You can follow me for notifications regarding the story or any information I may post on my feed. I follow back permanently so that's a big bonus.

Also, I would really appreciate it if you voted on each chapter by clicking the star icon ⭐️. Also, I am really appreciative of constructive criticism so please leave a comment telling me what you think. Though I'm writing mostly for myself, I still value you as a reader especially if you are enjoying the story.

Thanks again for choosing this story. ENJOY!!