SebaClaude Feels

Sebastian stared at the sky as he lay on the ground. He smiled a little when he felt his lover, Claude's arms around him. "I love you." He said, breathily, turning his head a little to look at the other. "I love you, too." The other whispered back. Sebastian closed his eyes content. "Thank you, Claude." He said, wanting to turn to cuddle the other. The other shushed him with a little chaste kiss on his lips. The Phantomhive butler reached up and slid off the Trancy butler's glasses, letting them fall to the ground beside him. They smiled contently as they peppered little butterfly kisses all over each other's faces, murmuring little endearments and sweet nothings to each other. "Claude, you know it's going to happen." He said, accidentally slurring a few words together. Claude took a deep breathe as he felt liquid gather in his palm. He exhaled slowly. " I know, but shhhh." He said, brushing it off. The other gasped a little as the pain became worse and gripped the Trancy butler's arms harder. "Please, Claude. . ." He pleaded.
"You are my sunshine." Claude started singing, a little shakily as he saw Sebastian's face contort in pain from the wound he received. "My only sunshine." He sang, more blood gathering in his palm, soaking through his glove. "You make me happy." He sang, only stopping a little when a second, more weak voice joined his. Sebastian was singing as his life leaked out like the blood from his wound. "When skies are grey." They sang in unison. Sebastian brought his hand up to cradle the other's cheek, trying to comfort him. "So please. . ." Claude trailed off as Sebastian slowly stopped singing. "Don't take. . ." Sebastian tried to start again but ended coughing. "My sunshine away. . ." Claude finished, watching the light fade from his lover's golden eyes.