How do you Define Love?

Love, as what most people say, is the most extraordinary feeling one has to give and offer.
For some hopeless romantic, it's for one magical moment with just a sleight of a hand of a fairy godmother, you can have your fairy tale ending as easy as that.
And that's what I thought when I was too vulnerable to experience how Love truly subsist.
But As I strained myself in this life full of injuries, you can utter every kind of it, every pain hinders me to lived-down the angst I hide forever in my closet of bitterness and worst, paralized my way of perceiving things beyond my control.

Love, as what your crazy friends tried to imply, is an uncontrolled desire you have for someone you dont choose but your heart does and your mind contradicts.
They say when you're in love, you always think you exist in a place called Limbo—or perhaps you have your own tacit way to define it.

Love, as what the older generation usually say, is a mutual affection which has to be bound by respect and marriage. I know what you're thinking,(this thing sucks) And I believe you, we are on the same page. But well, this is unbelievably true. It's the perfect resemblance of love in general. When you find yourself in, you must be an honorable specimen, you deserve to be monumented.

Love, for the broken hearted people, is a nightmare they never wish it happened.Heartaches, pains, anger, hatred, grieves ,you can name it all. The art of moving on is so hard to understand or deal with when you have those emotions . It takes a million composition of courage to finally let go .

And Love, as what myself care to shape out, is a tremendous yet a dangerous pleasure I feel to someone whose not in my own world I created. It came in a way unforeseen and unexpected.
Although I really could'nt control everything but I lived by resisting it, Its what I called Limitations. Yes it's true.When you set up  your points of self restrictions and allow yourself to have less expectations of all the  possibilities of the impossibles, Rumor has it, You're learning because you restrain yourself from looking for either a misery or a fantasy.