20 - The Poor Defenseless Bunny

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 20 - The Poor Defenseless Bunny

Patience is a virtue, luckily, it's something that neither of the brothers possessed or cared for. After another week torturously passed, they finally couldn't take it anymore. After what they had done, the simple kisses on King's cheeks were not enough.

They have to do something to push up the timeline so their P'King would initiate!

With a hand under his chin, Vera stared at Big Bro, "We should do something romantic, to make up for that...ahem...first date."

Ram nodded, "Hmm, yeah, agreed, the whole scary movie thing...it was kinda stupid...next time stop me..."

Vera crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, now he thinks it's a stupid idea? "Don't worry, there won't be a next time, I won't even give you the chance to formulate it..."

The two searched for all different types of romantic date ideas but none piqued their interest, everything was too cliché and boring.

Movie? Been there, done that...

Shopping? Not really their thing and probably not King's either...

Dinner? Their cooking is better than most restaurants...

Batting cage? With how clumsy King is, they'll probably end up in the hospital...

Theme cafe? They would rather dress King up, at home...

Bar? Too crowded and noisy...

Vera suddenly jumped up, "I got it! The conservatory forest right outside the city!"

Ram immediately took out his cell phone, "Saturday." He must praise his Lil Bro, it truly is the perfect spot for a romantic date. He called and went with their supreme package; a tour of the area, planting a tree of their choice, special arts and crafts class and to finish it off, pre-set lunch picnic with champagne. It's thoughtful and definitely something that their P'King would love!

That weekend, they bunny-napped King and drove off without giving him the chance to ask what was going on.

The Beauty was a bit upset as the twins won't tell him where they were taking him but once he saw the entrance sign, his mood immediately changed.

Once they registered, the tour guide greeted them, "Hello, my name is Gun, pleasure to meet you, please take care of me for the next few hours! We will be heading out very soon, please be careful, stick close and have fun!" They leisurely strolled and chatted as they enjoyed the fragrant air and gentle breezes as they were brought from one area to the next.

When they reached the heart of the small forest, the trio planted a cherry tree, representing sweet and romantic love and named it Kirara.

Afterwards, they learned how to make flower crowns and bracelets; naturally, King ended up with two on his head and the twins each received a handmade love shackle.

Around mid-afternoon, the three were brought to the last destination, the picnic area, "Here you go guys, enjoy! Thank you for picking our tour! I hope you come back again!"

Once the guide left, the bunny excitedly ran for the food but of course, King being King, almost falls from tripping over some random rock in the middle of the grass though The Beauty did not hurt himself. There was no impact as in the nick of time he was saved by Ram.

Large hands held his waist on either side, Ram slightly squeezed to pull King upright and he immediately wailed, "Ahhh, it tickles!!! Let go!!!"

Ram was a tad surprised, they've touched King's waist before but he's never complained about it tickling, mischievously he spread his fingers and tightened his grip. King held back a scream, he squirmed and tried to get out of his paws, the actions were too cute, still with an emotionless face but playful heart, Ram added a bit more pressure.